See why Selling Power magazine has consistently ranked Ecolab as a top company to sell for!Ecolab is seeking driven B2B sales professionals to join the Canadian commercialPest Elimination Solutions Salesteam.As aSales Development Manageryou will build & grow profitable client relationships with commercial businesses to protect their brand, their facilities, and the health and safety of their employees and customers. You will drive sales and attain budget goals by leveraging prospecting, cold calling, and networking skills to target market segments including Food and Beverage Plants, Food Service Facilities, Health Care (acute, and non-acute), Lodging, Manufacturing, Distribution Centres, Educations (Private and Post-Secondary), Property Management, etc. to offer the most effective B2B pest elimination programs in Canada. The new accounts you acquire will be aligned to our service team which is responsible for delivering the solutions and programs you sell.
What’s in it For You?
- Competitive salary and benefits with guaranteed commissions for 1 year while you learn from successful professionals
- Company vehicle for business and personal use
- Fantastic opportunity for long term, advanced career growth in sales or sales management
- Flexible, independent work environment where you will plan and manage your own schedule
- Access to world-class resources, tools, and technology
- Grow your income as you drive sales through commission and bonus programs
What You Will Do:
- Prospect, Target, and Develop an opportunity from self-generated leads, cold-calling, capitalizing on existing partnerships to uncover newsales opportunities,to secure our partnership while establishing a great rapport with newly gained customers to achieve annual new business sales goals
- Discover sales opportunities,implement sales strategies set, while also contribute with own insight on enhancing strategies and plans.
- Partner with our service team, corporate account team, and inter-company partners to implement best practices to solve customer’s pest problems
- Build rapport and cultivate relationships with customersand prospects, and co-workers through professional demeanor and strong interpersonal skills
- Provide outstanding customer service by leading and educating customers throughout the sales process- from cold-calling through reviews on newly gained partnerships thereafter).
- Keep informed of Ecolab product / service offerings and industry conditions to enhance successful customer outcomes
- To start, you will have the advantage of Ecolab’s world class paid training program designed to provide you the tools and resources to be one of the best in your field. Our 5-week training program* will include paid travel to Ecolab Corporate Headquarters in Saint Paul, Minnesota for portions of the training.
- *Subject to Market Conditions and Regulations (COVID19)
- *Full Training on services and programs offered will be provided within market and virtually if needed.
- May be required to travel 10-25% of the time within regional market(s),
This territory will coverSouth Alberta and surrounding areas including travel to Red Deer and Lethbridge. Candidates should reside withinthe Calgaryarea and be willing to travel 2-4 nights per month.
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent combination of education and experience (minimum.5 years of proven success in business to business sales of Ecolab experience = 1 year of post-secondary education)
- Clear and Demonstrable understanding, experience, and application of Sales Management (Creating of Prospect Pipeline and Management of it, full-understanding of the Selling Cycle Process, and ability to present based on needs and on a Value Proposition)
- Must have a valid driver’s license and acceptable Motor Vehicle Record
- Home office with internet access capability
- Strong Proficiency in Microsoft Office including Power Point, Excel, Word, Outlook
- Must be able to read and write in English- ability to professionally and communicate clearly to internal and external customers (including c-level addressees)
- Immigration sponsorship not available for this role
- Min. 5years of demonstrated proven results in business to business commercial sales or equivalent Ecolab experience
- Experience using and managing a CRM (ie. SalesForce.com) as part of sales activity
- Pest elimination and /or aforementioned market segments selling experience strongly preferred
- Excellent organization / time management skills
- Proven relationship management and consulting skills
- Problem-solving ability to determine customer solutions
- Proven negotiation & presentation expertise
- Strong self-motivation & drive for results
About Ecolab Pest Elimination:
Learn how scientifically proven protocols help eliminate pests through 3.6 million customer visits annually. Ecolab Pest Elimination provides solutions to prevent and eliminate all types of pests in commercial buildings, food processing plants, food retail, foodservice, and many other markets. By partnering with our customers in these markets, you will have the opportunity to help protect their facilities, employees, and brands at a time when it’s more important than ever.