At Neo, we empower people to get the most out of their money and time. We’re a tech company reimagining everyday banking from the ground up to create rewarding experiences and build community for all Canadians. We’re looking for passionate go-getters who want to move fast and create a lasting impact.
Neo Financial is looking for a full-time Rewards Analytics Associate to join our team in Calgary. Our Strategy team navigates through a fast-paced environment and knows how to switch gears to adapt to any scenario. They’re motivated leaders who want to make things better, simpler and stronger. Make your mark with transformative products and technologies, alongside some of Canada’s most successful leaders and tech minds.
What you’ll be doing:
- Own onboarding and offer development for merchants joining the Neo platform; by collecting and using data to craft rewards offers for new merchants joining the platform
- Develop and maintain recommended offer sets across merchant categories; creating ready made ‘off the shelf’ offers and associated sales materials to accelerate the sales and onboarding process
- Build and maintain models to track the performance and incrementally of offers; finding insights and making recommendations for improvement
- Build and maintain rewards performance dashboards to monitor effectiveness of the rewards platform across customer and merchant focused key business metrics
- Develop forecasting methodologies to predict rewards redemptions to assist with merchant investment budgeting
- Work closely with Product to design the merchant insight / analytics platform and new rewards features.
- Work closely with product to plan the evolution and expansion of the rewards product (e.g. new offer types, coalitions across merchants, whatever else might drive value for merchants and/or customers
Who we’re looking for:
- 2+ years experience in management consulting, investment banking, business strategy, marketing analytics, engineering and/or operational improvement roles
- Strong expertise with spreadsheets and creating ad-hoc reports
- Experience with BI platforms and data visualization tools (PowerBI, Tableau, Looker, Domo, Qlik, etc.) is an asset
- Experience with statistical analysis and advanced analytics methods (e.g. segmentation modelling, decision trees, multivariate regressions) is an asset
- Experience with loyalty and/or marketing analytics is an asset
- University Degree in Business, Economics, Engineering, Statistics or other relevant fields
What will help you succeed:
- You are intellectually curious, and won’t stop investigating a problem until you have identified the root causes
- You are a structured and logical thinker, capable of taking a business and breaking it down into its component parts
- You are highly analytical, have strong attention to detail and ability to tackle complex problems
- You have entrepreneurial DNA – you’re excited to build a business from the ground up, are comfortable making decisions in the face of ambiguity, and aren’t discouraged by the inevitable challenges that will arise along the way
- You take ownership over your work and outcomes
- You’re an effective communicator with strong organizational skills
- You’re passionate about building world-class products with a world-class team
What it’s like to work with us:
At Neo, you’ll be working with industry-leading technology that changes the way we live and realize a better financial future. It’s a serious deal, but that doesn’t mean we don’t know a thing or two about having fun. Our entrepreneurial environment gets our adrenaline pumping and beats the regular 9-5 job. We’re in it together, always. Gain hands-on experience and be part of the future.
About applying with Neo:
Please apply using Chrome, as applications are only supported using Chrome on desktop.
Neo Financial is an equal opportunity employer. We are excited to meet with and hire the top talent out there. We appreciate your interest in working with us; however, only those applicants selected for interviews will be contacted. Successful candidates for this position will be required to undergo a security screening, including a criminal records check and may require a credit check.