The mission of the Workforce Planning Department is to schedule to match the needs of the business with the optimal talent, while controlling labour wastage in support of an incredible employee and client experience
As a member of the Workforce Planning department, you will be part of the team responsible for optimizing labour allocation by aligning human capital with the needs of the business. As the Senior Analyst, Workforce Planning, you will play a pivotal role in optimizing employee schedules for all Stores and Concierge centers to support the success and growth of our Retail business while minimizing labour wastage. And, with the skills you gain in this role, the opportunities are endless – from a rewarding career in Workforce Planning to continued growth and development with Aritzia.
As the Senior Analyst, Workforce Planning, you will:
- Gather all required business inputs to ensure data-driven decisions are made in the development of the schedule
- Analyze and process all relevant data to enable accurate labour needs forecasts, including employee availability and skills, business activities, and events
- Build optimized schedules to effectively drive business goals while minimizing labour wastage
- Partner effectively with Store and Concierge Management to support with live week schedule changes and resulting labour adjustments to align with workforce management principles
The Senior Analyst, Workforce Planning has:
- A commitment to learn and apply Aritzia’s Business and People Leadership principles
- An ability to take on new opportunities and challenges, with a passion to continue to develop and grow oneself
- A dedication to operational efficiency, investing in process and systems to improve team and business results
- The intellectual and emotional intelligence to tactically partner cross-functionally in the pursuit of shared business outcomes
- The skills to set clear objectives and hold oneself accountable to reach your full capability and maximize your capacity
- Proven skills, education, and/or applicable certifications in Excel, and an appetite to continuously learn and develop oneself
- A commitment to quality and investing in results that add value and drive the business
- A sense of urgency executing job responsibilities, prioritizing urgent and important work
- An ability to identify, evaluate, and suggest business opportunities for today and tomorrow, considering top line and bottom line impacts
Head to ourAbout Usfor the scoop on who we are and what we do.
Aritzia is an Equal Opportunity employer. Aritzia believes in providing an inclusive workplace where all individuals have opportunity to succeed.
We are committed to doing so by providing accessible employment practices. Requests for accommodation due to a disability can be made at any stage of the recruitment process and applicants are asked to make their accommodation needs known