We care about you and we care that you’re comfortable. While there’s no place like home, Corteva comes close. Growing What Matters Starts With YOU!
As the world’s only major agriscience company completely dedicated to agriculture, we’re building a culture that stays curious, thinks differently, acts boldly and takes a stand on what’s right for our customers, our co-workers, our partners and our planet. We know we’ve got big challenges to solve – we hope you’ll be part of the solution. Corteva Agriscience is seeking a talented and committed Retail Sales Support Specialist. At Corteva, you will help us grow what’s next.
About the Role:
The Retail Sales Support Specialist will serve as the liaison for all supply chain, customer service and support related services to retail/distributor locations, and field sales personnel (Territory Managers/Key Account managers) within an assigned area. This position will be virtual/home office. Apply online today.
Responsibilities – What You Will Do:
How will you help us grow? It matters to us, and it matters to you!
- Provide high-level customer service on product supply support utilizing a “coaching culture” to an assigned area at Territory Manager and Retailer/Distributor level on deadlines, supply information, product reductions and pull-backs.
- Be the main contact on all supply related topics to the Territory Manager in the assigned area. Proactively communicate on supply chain topics and successfully integrate changes with Territory Manager Key Account managers and Area Manager.
- Evaluate each Retailer/Distributor, Territory Manager, Key Account Manager contact through effective questioning and problem resolution skills to effectively and efficiently resolve issues presented.
- Promote Business Unit direction, best practices and or initiatives surrounding all aspects of Demand Plan, Supply, Invoice/Order Integrity, Product Placement, Shipping and Returns.
- Actively support teammates to ensure a high-level performance across the entire Commercial Unit and North American Sales teams when requested.
Requirements- Who You Are:
What expertise have you grown? What do you bring to the table?
- Bachelor’s degree in Agriculture/Business preferred, or an Associates degree in similar fields with relevant experience can be substituted.
- 2-3 years of related work experience in customer service and/or agriculture experience that includes high level leadership skills required.
- Ability to learn specific product knowledge as it relates to the support of the Sales Team.
- Strong computational skills including PC experience with multiple software applications: Excel, Word, ACCESS, PowerPoint, SAP.
- Strong organizational skills including demonstrated ability to effectively organize and prioritize workload and manage in a multi-task environment.
- Strong communication skills (including telephone, e-mail and presentations skills) and ability to communicate accurate information.
- Demonstrated ability to effectively communicate with diverse groups of people with the ability to analyze and solve problems in an empowered, self-directed/managed work environment. Outstanding customer service skills.
- Demonstrated ability to recognize process improvement opportunities and effectively communicate, implement change.
- Will consider equivalent education and experience in lieu of the requirements listed above.
The Following are Preferred:
- Bachelor’s Degree in agriculture or business
- Bilingual in French and English
Let’s peek at how you can grow your wellbeing, health, and future at Corteva
- Let’s peek at how you can grow your well-being, health, and future at Corteva!
- Strike a better work-life balance with robust time off benefits including paid maternity, paternal and family illness leave
- Prepare for your future with our competitive retirement savings plan, tuition reimbursement program, and more
- Enjoy access to health benefits for you and your family on your first day of employment
- And much, much more!
Ready to grow your perspectives, impact and career? Start by applying to this opportunity today