At CanopyGrowth, our mission is clear: improve lives, end cannabis prohibition, andstrengthen communities. We believe that cannabis can be a force for good.We’re building a consumer-centric organization that is focused on sharing thetransformational potential of cannabis with the world. We will achieve thisthrough an innovative and disruptive portfolio of cannabis and hemp-derivedproducts.
With millionsof square feet of licensed production capacity and operations spanning fourcontinents, Canopy Growth is the world’s leading cannabis and hemp company. Werecognize that employees are at the core of our success, and we take pride in acorporate culture that emphasizes inclusiveness, collaboration, and diversity.
Our employeescome from a wide range of backgrounds, each bringing their own unique skillsand talents to the table, working together to continue our incredible momentumof growth. If you are interested in building global challenger brands,scaling a business, and working in a values-driven environment, we want to hearfrom you!
Reporting to the Business Operations Program Manager, the Operations Analyst will maintain and develop the retail sales performance reporting infrastructure for the Company. The Retail Operations Analyst will be a key business partner in managing sales data and providing insights into the performance of the business. On top of performance reporting, this position engages in sales and labor forecasting, quarterly and annual P&L budgeting, process improvement, and database management.
This position requires collaboration with all members of the team. Candidates must possess the ability to work in a fast paced environment, are comfortable working with large amounts of data, have excellent analytical and communication skills, thrive in a high-performance culture, be willing to take on broader projects, think proactively and possess good business sense.
- As a member of the Retail Ops team, you will develop and create large-scale programs that address operational gaps and drive the success of our retail stores
- Partner with cross-functional teams on ad-hoc projects in support of the Company’s strategic objectives and to deliver the best solutions to our stores
- Continuously training and educating the stores on optimizing and managing key financial metrics, as well as partnering with retail training to create processes and programs that are easily trainable and digestible
- Manage project scope and change management control and escalate issues where necessary
- Work cross-functionally with FP&A deliver solutions that best support our stores, such as:
- Maintaining and developing financial reports and sales
- Performing quantitative analysis of business performance
- Providing stores with tools on how to optimize their business and manage key financial metrics
- Assists with the annual budgeting process and financial forecasts
- Responsible for managing store labour and profitability programs associated, such as Incentive Programs, Inventory Processes and various operating models
- Compare anticipated and actual results and identify areas of improvement
- Other duties as assigned
- 2-5 years of retail operations experience
- A detail oriented mind and incredible time management skills
- Experience in building, launching and maintaining large-scale projects
- Advanced MS Office skills with a particular focus in Excel and PowerPoint
- Advanced Google Suite skills
- Ability to multitask and prioritize to meet deadlines
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills – must be able to communicate effectively to operations management and produce effective reports
- Accountable self-starter – must be able to recognize needs, formulate a response, build consensus and initiate action
- Quick learner and adaptable to an ever-changing environment
- Excellent team player and ability to work independently
- Solid decision-making skills with the ability to understand and assess business needs and risk
This is a full-time role based out of Toronto, ON.
Weappreciate the interest from all candidates, and promise to review allapplications, but we will only be contacting those who best fit therequirements. If you don’t hear from us, don’t fret; every resume we get iskept in our database for six months for consideration in future searches fortalent.
CanopyGrowth welcomes and encourages applications from people with disabilities.
Accommodationsare available upon request for candidates taking part in all aspects of theselection process.
Onelast note: the chosen applicant will be required to successfully completebackground and reference checks.
Thankyou so much for your interest in Canopy Growth.