Ipsos is the world’s third largest market research company, present in 90 markets and employing more than 18,000 people. Our passionately curious research professionals, analysts and scientists have built unique multi-specialist capabilities that provide true understanding and powerful insights into the actions, opinions and motivations of citizens, consumers, patients, customers or employees. We serve more than 5000 clients across the world with 75 business solutions.
Founded in France in 1975, Ipsos is listed on the Euronext Paris since July 1st, 1999. The company is part of the SBF 120 and the Mid-60 index and is eligible for the Deferred Settlement Service (SRD).
ISIN code FR0000073298, Reuters ISOS.PA, Bloomberg IPS:FP www.ipsos.com
Do you have an interest in learning more about medicines, medical technologies and advancements in healthcare?
Would you like to work with a team of passionate problem-solvers dedicated to bringing research insights to life and a team of researchers who solely focus on healthcare?
If all this sounds good so far, you could be just the person we’re looking for.
As a Healthcare Market Research Analyst, you’ll get a chance to work with some of the world’s most recognized pharmaceutical and medical device companies, helping to solve their biggest challenges. You will be an integral part of this exciting work.
We offer an innovative professional development opportunity to the qualified individual pursuing an exciting career path in market research.
The Market Research Analyst is a diverse role ideal for someone ready to:
- Manage quantitative market research projects, within timeline and budgets, including working closely with colleagues in our Operations groups to oversee all operational components of projects
- Perform quality checks at various stages of the research to ensure accuracy
- Assist with research and questionnaire design
- Develop data plan analyses and perform data analysis
- Prepare reports and presentations in MS PowerPoint
- Develop an understanding of our clients’ business issues and the industries in which they operate.
- Helps senior members of team prepare proposals for many client research needs and works to translate them into an appropriate research design
Don’t wait! Apply today if you have/are:
- Completed university/college degree in a related field (such as social sciences, pharmacy, biology or chemistry with an emphasis on health care) and/or relevant experience in the pharmaceutical and healthcare sector
- A strong drive and interest in learning more about medical technologies, medical devise, and the overall advancement of the healthcare industry
- Knowledge of quantitative market research
- Outstanding verbal and written communication skills
- Excellent analytical skills and a high attention to detail
- Superior organization skills
- Advanced proficiency with MS Office
- A self-starter who strives in deadline driven environment
- Experience with SPSS is desirable, but not required
Ipsos’ Commitment to Diversity & Inclusion
Ipsos recognizes the necessity of building an inclusive culture that values each employee’s individuality and diverse perspectives. For more than 40 years, our mission has been to generate and analyze data about society, markets, brands, and behaviors to provide our clients with the insights that elevate their understanding of the world. This could not be fulfilled without Ipsos’ diverse employees who compile and analyze this data-they are the essence of who we are and what we do.
We are committed to providing equal opportunity to all employees, creating an environment that promotes inclusion, and allowing employees from all walks of life to flourish. Ipsos encourages our employees to act in a respectful and responsible manner, in line with codes of best practices concerning diversity and inclusion, human rights, equality, and civility for every individual.
Ipsos is An Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to age, race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, protected veteran status, or any other protected class and will not be discriminated against on the basis of disability.