Work simultaneously in multiple projects as part of a cross-functional team
Implement and deploy applications and solutions that display and manage data and information to support scientific and business decisions
Assist to ensure that project scope and effort estimates match customer requirements
Gather requirements from client representatives for the purpose of providing robust cloud solutions
Be successful in linking technology with a customer’s strategic business direction to achieve desired outcomes
Improve processes, ensure compliance & drive improvements, as needed
Train other services personnel in cloud technology for security, advanced authentication techniques, and cloud environment scaling and sizing
- BS degree in Biology, Chemistry, Bioinformatics, Computer Sciences or equivalent practical experience.
- 3-5 years of experience managing a LIMS/research informatics environment.
- Experience in Database Management Systems (SQL & PL/SQL)
- Experience in data flow, ETL, database structures
- Experience in applications such as Pipeline Pilot, Dotmatics Browser, Vortex, Chemistry ELN and registration systems.
- Experience with analytics tools such as Spotfire, Tableau or Power BI is nice to have.
Role can be performed remotely, and up to 20% travel may be required