Remedy System Analyst/Service Request Management, Global Technology Operations
Category: Business Analysis (functional and technical)
City: Montréal, Ottawa, Mississauga, Quebec, Canada
Position ID: J0121-1494
Employment Type: Full Time
Meet our professionals
Join our Global Technology Operations Business Unit!
We are a collaborative team of technical and business solution experts.
These are exciting times for CGI and we are looking for talented individuals to trail blaze with us. If you have a pioneering spirit and thrive on innovative projects where you can influence the direction of technical strategy, now is the time to join the Technical Projects and Consultant group. We need to increase our capacity to satisfy growing client demand and are looking for top talent.
Your future duties and responsibilities:
Who you are:
We are looking for a system analyst with expert knowledge of the BMC Remedy AR System V8.x +.
You will have hands-on experience administering Remedy ITSM tool, ITSM: Workflows, Validation rules and Approval processes.
As an ITSM/SRM Analyst you will be able to:
• Provide templates for data gathering
• Work with client to gather and analyze data
• Prepare documentations according to project plans
• Import data into Remedy ITSM
• Execute configuration to ITSM MAIN and SAAS
• Creation of various reports or presentations, white papers, etc.
• Contribute to the writing of the technical grids for proposal responses
• Collaborate with various functional teams and be the SME on all related data and analysis process
Required qualifications to be successful in this role:
Must Have Skills
• 5+ years of proven functional skills working on a variety full life-cycle Remedy / ITSM projects
• University degree or College diploma in related discipline (Information Technology, Business/Science)
• Experience working with BMC Remedy AR System, ITSM Suite V 8.x +, SRM, SLM, Atrium CMDB, Effective Technologies Transport utility
• ITIL v3 or v4
• Excellent client management and business relational skills
• Excellent problem solving skills, creativity, and insight with the ability to dissolve crisis situations with clients
• Strong interpersonal, presentation and communication skills (verbal and written)
• Ability to interact with different levels of staff including the leadership and executive team
• Ability to lead a workshop or small scale training course as required
• Bilingual in English and French preferred (verbal and written)
• Strong analytical and overall technical skills
- BMC Analytics
- Business Acumen
- Business Analysis
- Technical Writing
What you can expect from us:
Build your career with us.
It is an extraordinary time to be in business. As digital transformation continues to accelerate, CGI is at the center of this change-supporting our clients’ digital journeys and offering our professionals exciting career opportunities.
At CGI, our success comes from the talent and commitment of our professionals. As one team, we share the challenges and rewards that come from growing our company, which reinforces our culture of ownership. All of our professionals benefit from the value we collectively create.
Be part of building one of the largest independent technology and business services firms in the world.
Learn more about CGI at www.cgi.com.
No unsolicited agency referrals please.
CGI is an equal opportunity employer. In addition, CGI is committed to providing accommodations for people with disabilities in accordance with provincial legislation. Please let us know if you require a reasonable accommodation due to a disability during any aspect of the recruitment process and we will work with you to address your needs.