Who is BGRS
At BGRS, we create customized mobility solutions that transform mobility into a driver of recruitment, development and retention. We are proud to be the partner of choice for many of the world’s most recognizable brands, including 35% of the Fortune 100 as well as the governments of the United States and Canada. Our diverse client portfolio represents a variety of industry segments.
BGRS is all about mobility. Come join one of the leading companies in global talent mobility, partnering with some of the largest organizations in the world to keep their employees on the move. We are committed to keeping our own talent on a career growth trajectory by fostering an engaging environment with development opportunities that create success for our clients and you. We support our employees by offering a flexible, innovative environment that allows them to focus on their clients and careers. We look forward to you joining our team and experiencing the power of what talent mobility can achieve.
This role proactively manages and monitors work queues in an omnichannel environment, to ensure compliance with Service Level Objectives. Reporting directly to the Director, Contact Centre Operations, the Real-Time Analyst makes real-time decisions to realign resources with the live work volumes. This position requires some evening availability as business needs arise.
What You’ll Be Doing
- Administer workgroup queue assignments based on skill set, language and defined coverage models
- Real-time queue monitoring and analyzing our customer contact arrival patterns, ensuring that volume channels are appropriately staffed at all times
- Continually analyze and monitor live data, to ensure optimal staffing levels in each team at all times
- Proactively manage and monitor work queues and real time operational activities, including Chat, Emails, Calls, active file count
- Monitor supplier count, identifying trends in supplier activity
- Real-time reallocation of resources to ensure continuity of coverage and optimal resource distribution
- Proactively identifies and initiates appropriate actions, to ensure that service level objectives are met
- Acts as a liaison between Operations and the Workforce Management Analyst
- prepare daily real-time and historical reporting that aligns with business objectives and service deliverable commitments.
- Prepares and disseminate timely and accurate intraday reports to operations management and internal stakeholders
- Completes root-cause analysis to determine and quantify reasons for service level objectives not met and/or forecast variance(s)
- In collaboration with the Workforce Management Analyst, adjust intraday forecasts to determine required staffing levels by projecting call volumes, call duration, and required staffing levels using current trends and historical data.
- Recommend the creation of short-cuts and templates based on identifying trends in the types of inquiries, to efficiently manage volume
- Provide recommendations to enhance the approach to address business volume, including changes to the Interactive Voice System (IVR)
- Administer volume contingency action plans as deemed necessary and appropriate.
- Run and analyze reports with the result of making recommendations for adjusting staffing levels to meet productivity goals.
- Facilitates real-time discussions with necessary stakeholders.
- Creates new dashboard views and report views, as deemed necessary
- Helps with the integration and implementation of new contact center technologies.
- Assumes and performs other duties and responsibilities related to the role not specifically outlined herein
What You Bring to BGRS
- University Degree in areas such as Business, Statistics or equivalent work experience
- Experience as a Real-Time Analyst/Intra-day Analyst preferred
- Strong communication skills
- Tech savvy
- Minimum of one-year experience in a multi-channel call center environment
- Zendesk experience is an asset
- Intermediate Microsoft Excel proficiency with experience applying formulas
- Analytical skills to determine root causes and develop solutions
- Ability to work well with minimal supervision
- Bilingualism is an asset
What BGRS Offers
- Competitive salary and incentive plans
- Workplace flexibility for a balanced work/life approach
- Comprehensive benefits packages and wellness program
- Generous company-paid vacation days and holiday time
- Challenging, collaborative, diverse corporate culture
- Ongoing opportunities for learning and career development
- Occasional travel may be required
- Reliability status security clearance granted by CIISD, PWGSC; the security clearance application will be facilitated via the GRS-GS Company Security Officer (CSO)
Equal Employment Statement
BGRS’s global workforce welcomes and encourages growth, innovation, and sharing of perspectives and ideas. We value diversity in the workplace and are an equal opportunity employer. We are committed to providing an inclusive and accessible environment. To learn about Diversity, Equity and Inclusion at BGRS, please visit our website. We thank all candidates who apply, however, only those selected for a personal interview will be contacted. If you require accommodation, please let us know. We will work with you to meet your needs.
Les effectifs de BGRS à l’échelle mondiale apprécient et encouragent la croissance, l’innovation et le partage des perspectives et des idées. BGRS accorde une grande importance à la diversité dans le milieu de travail et est un employeur adhérant aux principes d’égalité. Nous nous engageons à offrir un environnement accessible et inclusif. Nous remercions toutes les personnes qui posent leur candidature. Cependant, nous communiquerons uniquement avec les candidats retenus pour une entrevue individuelle. N’hésitez pas à communiquer avec nous si vous avez des questions. Nous travaillerons avec vous afin de répondre à vos besoins.