As the tech firm that created the mobile world, and with more than 54,000 patents to our name, we’ve made it our business to make a mark. When joining our team at Ericsson you are empowered to learn, lead and perform at your best, shaping the future of technology. This is a place where you’re welcomed as your own perfectly unique self, and celebrated for the skills, talent, and perspective you bring to the team. Are you in?
Come, and be where it begins.
Our Exciting Opportunity
Are you driven to develop and systemize Radio Products for our 5G networks? As a member of our Radio Development team, we are looking to enhance our talent pool with individuals like you! Your role will include activities during most stages of Radio Product Development such as Requirements Analysis, System Design, Architecture Design, Hardware Design, Software Design, Integration & Verification, Tools and Simulations, Product Lifecycle Management support and Product Documentation. We operate and coordinate in multi-disciplinary and multi-functional development teams in which continuous improvement and innovation are integral parts of the daily work.
- Participate in Systemization & Requirements decomposition of new Radio products, variants or features into lower level functional blocks
- Functional behaviour analysis of Common Radio, Carrier and Antenna Functions and analyzing associated impacts based on the requirements
- Formal Requirements documentation and traceability
- Functional Specification and Functional Description handling
- Contribute and drive Systems Studies for new products, variants or features
- Impact analysis on SW and HW interfaces as well as Databases
- Radio Capability, Interworking Description & interfaces, Signaling interfaces and design rules handling
- Collaborate and Coordinate with Internal Design teams (HW, SW, I&V) along with Project management, Strategic Product Management and Customer Units
- Contribute to continuous improvements of products, tools and processes
- Contribute to Innovation and Ericsson IPR, file Invention disclosures and Patents
- Mentoring of junior talent
To be successful in the role you must have
- Bachelor or Master of Science or Ph.D. degree in telecommunication or equivalent area
- 5 years experience working directly in the development of radio products
- Good grasp of System Requirements handling
- Detailed mentality, high capacity, result oriented and ability to deliver under pressure
- Knowledge of 3GPP specifications, especially in Radio performance characteristics
- Candidate should be highly motivated, a self-starter, and a great teammate
- Excellent English skills, both verbal and written, providing effective communication building positive relationships internally as well as externally
What’s in it for you?
Here at Ericsson, our culture is built on over a century of courageous decisions. With us, you will no longer be dreaming of what the future holds – you will be redefining it. You won’t develop for the status quo, but will build what replaces it. Joining us is a way to move your career in any direction you want; with hundreds of career opportunities in locations all over the world, in a place where co-creation and collaboration are embedded into the walls. You will find yourself in a speak-up environment where empathy and humanness serve as cornerstones for how we work, and where work-life balance is a priority. Welcome to an inclusive, global company where your opportunity to make an impact is endless.
What happens once you apply?
To prepare yourself for next steps, please explore here: https://www.ericsson.com/en/careers/job-opportunities/hiring-process
Do you believe that an organization fostering an environment of cooperation and collaboration to execute with speed creates better business value? Do you value a culture of humanness, where fact based decisions are important and our people are encouraged to speak up? Do you believe that diverse, inclusive teams drive performance and innovation? At Ericsson, we do.
DISCLAIMER: The above statements are intended to describe the general nature and level of work being performed by employees assigned to this classification. They are not intended to be construed as an exhaustive list of all responsibilities, duties and skills required of employees assigned to this position.
Therefore employees assigned may be required to perform additional job tasks required by the manager.
Primary country and city: Canada (CA) Ottawa ProdMgt
Job Segment: Telecom, Telecommunications, Developer, Embedded, Product Manager, Technology, Operations