Quality Analyst (FAI)
Currently seeking for a FAI Quality Analyst to support our customer in Ville Saint-Laurent for a contract of minimum 3 months with potential extension – Full time.
Job Description :
- Support our customer with the review and validation of the Last Article Inspection (LAI).
- Work with customer team to identify any problem with the documentation.
- Identify and document any non-conformance.
- Demonstrate evidence of more than 2-years in the last 5-years of aerospace experience and possess experience of working within an engineering environment for a minimum of 3 years.
- Demonstrate an understanding and use of AS9102 current revisions
- Demonstrate knowledge of interpreting engineering drawings, CMM data, digital product definition interpretation
- Demonstrate knowledge of geometric, dimensioning and tolerance
- Demonstrate evidence of product specific knowledge and experience as required (Details parts and sub-assemblies)
- Experience working with NetInspect, SAP, HMS, Catia
- Computer proficiency (Word, Excel, Outlook etc.)
“We are an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender, gender identity or expression, national origin, age, disability status, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.”