eSolutionsGroup (a GHD company) is a multi-disciplinary consulting firm. We specialize in web design and development, branding, communications, marketing and creative strategies. We build and offer customized and out-of-the-box digital solutions for our clients.
ABOUT THE JOB:
We are looking for a result driven QA Analyst to join our team of dedicated software quality professionals. The QA Analyst will report directly to the QA Manager, based out of our Waterloo office.
You’re a natural born problem solver who thrives in a team-based environment, collaboratively finding solutions. You love being challenged, are proud of your fanatical attention to detail and are always driven to contribute in a positive way. You believe in the power of testing, exploring, and recording results to ensure confidence in the final outcome. You’re excited to share your creativity and encouraging greater efficiency within the team. You’re also comfortable presenting findings to various project stakeholders. You understand what an agile environment is, and if you don’t you’re googling it right now.
WHAT YOU’LL BE DOING:
• Working in a primarily agile environment
• Execute automated and manual functional, user acceptance, regression and deployment verification tests.
• Record testing preformed and document any issues found during testing
• Contribute to test plans and strategies
• Communicate directly with developers, project management and other stakeholders within the project team
• Perform functional, regression, exploratory, accessibility and security testing.
• Identify deficiencies and propose ideas for improvement of the project/product/process
• other duties as assigned
• Solid understanding of the software development process
• Have experience with a scripting language
• High attention to detail and the ability to handle multiple concurrent tasks
• Must possess strong interpersonal and communication skills
• Must possess the ability to work both independently and as part of a team
WE WON’T COMPLAIN IF YOU ALSO:
• Understand web service APIs
• Have test automation experience
• Have experience with mobile platform testing
• Understand software accessibility (AODA)
• The successful candidate will be a key member of the Quality Assurance team,
who aspires to work in a fast paced, well-established and expanding consulting
More information about us:
eSolutionsGroup helps public sector clients across North America better connect with communities and deliver services more efficiently through award-winning design integrated with advanced web and mobile applications. 20 years in business. 350+ clients. More than 120 marketing and technology awards in the past 5 years. It all adds up. Learn more at www.esolutionsgroup.ca.
We offer a professional working environment and culture and believe that work/life balance contributes to the success and happiness of our people. We also offer competitive salary packages based on qualifications, skills and experience.
As a multicultural organization, we encourage individual achievement and recognize the strength of a diverse workforce. eSolutionGroup is an equal opportunity employer. Upon request, eSolutions will provide reasonable accommodation for applicants with disabilities throughout the recruitment and selection process.