Auto req ID: 223391BR
The Quaker Pricing Analyst will deliver sustainable and consistent net revenue realization grounded in a deep understanding of the Consumer, leveraging the strength of the PepsiCo portfolio and the breadth of execution capabilities. The role requires strategic thinking, strong communication skills, effective relationship building, sense of ownership & accountability, as well as solid analytical acumen.
PepsiCo Canada is recognized as one of Canada’s top 100 employers. PepsiCo products are enjoyed by consumers more than one billion times a day in more than 200 countries and territories around the world. Our product portfolio includes 22 world-famous, billion-dollar brands; from Gatorade to Quaker, Tropicana to Lay’s and more. We make hundreds of enjoyable foods and beverages that are loved throughout the world. PepsiCo’s effort to help build a more sustainable food system represents a key element of the company’s broader vision of accelerated, sustainable growth known as Winning with Purpose. As part of this vision, PepsiCo is striving to be a better company by further integrating purpose into the core of its business and brands and doing even more for people and the planet. Our purpose efforts include fostering a diverse and inclusive work environment, supporting the communities where we live and work, and improving choices in our portfolio through reformulations and new products.
At PepsiCo Canada, we are focused on delighting our consumers by delivering high-quality products and exciting brand campaigns. Our people are critical to our success and by supporting their personal growth and development and providing them with the tools they need to succeed, PepsiCo Canada is a company you’ll be proud to join!
What you’ll be working on:
- Lead pricing analysis work to identify pricing opportunities by category. Present and deliver recommendations to the Sr. leadership seeking alignment to recommendations. Manage process to completion including communication to the cross-functional team.
- Structure and perform sub-category price landscape analysis. Frame up insights in support of price tier strategy development
- Translate data into meaningful insights enabling communication of risks and solutions to internal and Customer-facing teams
- Develop (complex) revenue reporting and perform analysis and conduct research to uncover insights, identify and validate pricing value creation opportunities
- Leverage internal data (Essbase, BOBJ) and 3rd party data (including AC Nielsen, Featurevision, and Curve) with high proficiency to understand performance and identify opportunities.
- Lead Revenue AOP process, target setting, and tracking of initiative execution. Work with cross-functional team to ensure pricing is accurately captured into plan through building of detailed P&Ls
- Co-lead with Sales Strategy building of CDT Pricing sales deck. Communicate pricing initiatives in upcoming year out to cross functional team.
- Project Manager for pricing projects involving changes to weight. Develop and leverage critical path through weekly task force calls.
- Build and update 5yr NRM PSP model ensuring 5yr plan is still actionable and delivers the algorithm
Who’s a good fit for the team:
- Bachelor’s degree in Business or Finance preferred. MBA and/or CA is a good addition
- 3+ years of work experience in Finance, Revenue Management or Strategy
- Ability to inspire, engage and enable at various levels of the organization
- Strong influencing skills and proven ability at impacting agenda at senior level
- Presenting complex business cases with confidence and credibility in senior forums
- Ability to work and think independently with limited direction and oversight
- Strong interpersonal skills and proven collaboration/teamwork experience
- Deep understanding of financial modelling/evaluation, linking to consumer and shopper data
- Change management experience at a senior level, including strong cross-functional management skills to drive change in the face of adversity
- Creating simple solutions and crafting a simple communication story
What you can expect from us:
- Competitive compensation, benefits, pension, RRSP contribution and vacation time
- A flexible working environment that promotes a healthy work-life balance
- A dynamic and inclusive culture that promotes you to bring your whole-self to work
- A supportive team that will encourage your professional growth and development
- An opportunity to be meaningful and impactful within your work and projects
- An opportunity to give back to the community with our Always on Volunteer 360 Program
- An organization that aims to use their scale, reach and expertise to build a more sustainable world
Relocation Eligible: Not Eligible for Relocation
Job Type: Regular