WHO WE ARE
Our Brands: The Estée Lauder Companies Inc. is one of the world’s leading manufacturers and marketers of quality skin care, makeup, fragrance and hair care products. The company’s products are sold in approximately 150 countries and territories under brand names including: Estée Lauder, Aramis, Clinique, Prescriptives, Lab Series, Origins, Tommy Hilfiger, MAC, Kiton, La Mer, Bobbi Brown, Donna Karan New York, DKNY, Aveda, Jo Malone London, Bumble and bumble, Michael Kors, Darphin, Tom Ford, Smashbox, Ermenegildo Zegna, AERIN, RODIN olio lusso, Le Labo, Editions de Parfums Frédéric Malle, GLAMGLOW, By Kilian, BECCA, Too Faced and Dr. Jart+.
Our Heritage: Since Estée Lauder founded our Company in 1946 with four cosmetics products and unlimited dreams, we have grown virtually every year on the key principles she established: creativity, innovation and entrepreneurship. The Estée Lauder Companies are committed to building world-class brands by developing talented people. We champion a professional organization that emphasizes excellences at every level. Our people are our greatest asset and the success of our company is the result of the talent, passion, and vision of our creative and highly dedicated employees, who set a global standard for innovation, service and quality. The Canadian Supply Chain and Canadian Innovation Centre is at the core of that innovative spirit. ( http://www.elcompanies.com/who-we-are/the-lauder-family )
Our Culture & Values: Our culture is often described as a rare mix of family values with a high-performing public company with a mission of “Bringing the best to everyone we touch and being the best in everything we do. This unique mix translates into a caring, collaborative and compassionate workplace that is also demanding – with a competitive spirit that is a powerful source of motivation. Above all else, there is a focus on long-term, sustainable growth which engenders loyalty and commitment from internal and external stakeholders. We are a values-driven organization. Our actions are rooted in the Lauder Family values of respect for the individual, uncompromising ethics and integrity, generosity of spirit and fearless persistence. Building on these core values we also abide by the following principles: http://www.elcompanies.com/who-we-are/culture-and-values .
To learn more about our unique corporate culture in Canada, please visit LinkedIn .
Responsible for conducting simple routine and non-routine analysis of raw materials, mass and cosmetic finished goods in accordance with specifications and standards before being shipped or used in filling or manufacturing. Will also conduct environmental monitoring testing and validation. Inform management of critical issues and perform OOS lab investigations with guidance from senior QC Lab Analysts.
KEY ROLES & RESPONSIBILITIES
Execution of QC Lab Testing
- Monitor Critical Control Parameters (lab process water, pH, balance) through daily equipment verification checks and alert QC lab manager of any out of trend events
- Conduct simple routine and non-routine analysis of raw materials, mass and finished goods (labs to define specific examples) and report results. This includes responsibility for sample preparation, entering results into SAP/LIMS and preparation of CoAs
- Conduct environmental monitoring testing and validation
- Complete documentation as needed to support testing procedures
- Work with Lab Coordinator to retain or discard sample, archive lab documents
Testing Data Review – Data Reviewer role responsibilities (% will vary by site)
- Review of routine/non-routine supporting test data and results, including sample preparation records, logbooks, calculations, and data sheets. Enter results in SAP/LIMS, as needed
- Identify quality problems & escalate to leadership
- Independent decision making ability required in straight forward situations
- Perform Phase 1 OOS laboratory investigations with guidance from senior lab analysts
- Conduct Quality Control evaluations of consumer complaints and Quality Inquiries