Critical Mass is looking for a Quality Assurance (QA) Analyst on a 3 month contract. The QA Analyst has extensive experience and background in applied QA in an Internet, software or media development environment. The QA Analyst is responsible for fostering a strong relationship with other CM departments and our clients. In addition, The QA Analyst is a key resource on high risk, high exposure projects or new business development that requires specialized QA attention. The QA Analyst has experience with testing AEM or some other component based CMS and will apply that knowledge throughout this contract.
Please note, this is a contract position concluding mid-May 2021, and can be done remotely depending on your location.
- Demonstrable ability to lead and excel in working extremely fast paced projects using agile or other sprint-based work processes to deliver digital projects with exceptional quality for our clients.
- Hands on testing, including execution of integration, white box, functionality, regression, load, performance and acceptance testing
- Monitor and implement improvements to the QA process
- Research, recommend and administer QA tools
- Ensure sufficient resources, including hardware, software, and personnel, are assigned to the projects over which he/she has QA management responsibility
- Intervene and escalate issues when they pose a threat to project quality
- Ensure test documentation & results are maintained for the projects over which he/she has QA management responsibility
- 3+ years experience with formal test methods and quality assurance programs in a Digital, Internet, advertising, software or media development environment
- Experience with AEM or other component based CMS is strongly preferred and preference will be given to candidates with this experience.
- Demonstrated ability to meet deadlines and deliver against aggressive schedule pressures while still ensuring the quality of the product.
- Experience with the development and implementation of Web based systems and products, including both backend and frontend components.
- Experience with global content managed marketing platforms – implementation and market rollouts
- Experience using and administering automated testing tools
- Superior interpersonal skills, strong team player
- Excellent communication skills (written and verbal)
- Meticulous, keen eye for detail, a positive attitude towards work, environment and your co-workers
- Experience, or familiarity with, one or more Web development tools (e.g. JAVA, HTML, Oracle, Perl)
- Experience in the preparation and/or execution of formal test cases, scripts and scenarios