* This is a Contract role with an end date as of 12/31/2021
At Cox Automotive Canada we are looking for individuals who are comfortable working in fast-paced environments and who have passion and skills to take our product offering to the next level. Our team members are energetic influencers who have built a world-class software platform for automotive finance companies and dealers from the ground up. We’re looking for thinkers at every stage in their career with intensity and creativity to take on the biggest challenges in our industry. Collaboration and support are promoted in everything we do – you’ll be immersed in an environment that nurtures individualism, creative problem-solving, and intellect.
At DealerTrack, the Quality Assurance Analyst is responsible for creating an end-to-end test plan; executing the plan and managing all activities in the plan to ensure that all the objectives are met, and that the solution works as expected. If you’ve got that spark and want to be a part of a dynamic team building something great, we look forward to hearing from you
- Work collaboratively within a scrum team and actively participate in all team scrum meetings
- Write and execute detailed test cases to test sprint stories
- Write and execute regression test cases for release regression activities
- Ensure that validated deliverables meet functional and design specifications and requirement
- Ability to successfully interact with all levels including Product, Project Management and Engineering
- Ability to comprehend complex product solutions, its technology aspects and identify options for quality improvements
- Provide support to developers and PO during the entire process from development to release including production support
- Execute QA, DR and Production manual and automation smoke test, be able to identify smoke test failures
- Work with scrum team including BA’s on SVT and PVT strategy
- Execute SVT and PVT testing when required
- Be responsible for end to end defect tracking life cycle from communication to resolution
- Participate in On Call QA Activities
- Have basic SQL skills using Oracle Database
- Understand basic concepts of automation
- Actively participate in QA COP
- Provide support during deployment activities
- Ability and desire to problem-solve, prioritize, and multi-task in a fast-paced environment
REQUIRED EXPERIENCE & SPECIALIZED KNOWLEDGE AND SKILLS:
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer science, Information Technology, Computer Engineering, or other related field combined with 3 years of strong quality assurance experience; or equivalent combination of education and experience
- 3-5 years experience with source control using GitHub, understanding of Code-reviews and Pull requests
- Minimum of 3 years in Automation testing and development
- 3-5 years’ experience creating high level test scenarios including Smoke, Usability, Functional, Integration, Regression, Performance Testing
- 3 years’ experience with production releases and UAT deployments
- 3-5 years’ experience with API testing using SOAP UI, Postman and/or Test Assure API required
- Experience working with Git, Rally, Jenkins, AWS cloud, Splunk preferred
- 3-5 years’ experience using Selenium WebDriver, C#, and BDD cucumber framework
- 3-5 years’ experience with load and performance testing including design, development, implementation and reporting using testing tools such as JMeter.
- SQL skills using Oracle Database to select from tables and use joins
- Excellent listening and communication skills in English
- Strong desire for continuous learning and personal growth
Who We Are
About Cox Automotive
There’s nothing ordinary about Cox Automotive. We are people of every background driven by our passion for mobility, innovation, client success and community outreach. We make buying, selling and owning (or simply using) cars easier for everyone. Touching more than 40,000 clients across five continents, we bring together the best brands and the best teams to propel the automotive industry forward. Some of those team members work for our iconic consumer brands like Autotrader and Kelley Blue Book, while others are creating the future of automotive at industry-facing brands like Dealer.com, Manheim and vAuto.
We are the Cox family of businesses. We’ve been making our mark since 1898 by building and evolving world-class businesses, staying true to our values, and encouraging top talent to always look for growth and impact while building a career with us. Our primary divisions – Cox Communications and Cox Automotive – are driving a new wave of innovation, powering smart cities with powerhouse broadband communications and pioneering greener, more progressive transportation alternatives for individuals and fleet operators. We’re also expanding into new spaces like cleantech and healthcare to rev up our momentum toward building a better future for the next generation. We’re looking for the talent today who will be our leaders tomorrow. Sound intriguing? Learn more about where we are today, where we hope you’ll be going with us, and the common purpose that unites us at coxenterprises.com.
Cox is an Equal Employment Opportunity employer – All qualified applicants/employees will receive consideration for employment without regard to that individual’s age, race, color, religion or creed, national origin or ancestry, sex (including pregnancy), sexual orientation, gender, gender identity, physical or mental disability, veteran status, genetic information, ethnicity, citizenship, or any other characteristic protected by law.
Statement to ALL Third-Party Agencies and Similar Organizations: Cox accepts resumes only from agencies with which we formally engage their services. Please do not forward resumes to our applicant tracking system, Cox employees, Cox hiring manager, or send to any Cox facility. Cox is not responsible for any fees or charges associated with unsolicited resumes.