Appnovation helps brands thrive through innovative, people-inspired experiences and solutions. By embracing the powerful combination of technology and agility, we seamlessly integrate strategy, experience, design, development and analytics.
We create standout digital experiences by collaborating with brands to understand the individual challenges and goals for every initiative. Focusing on our clients’ customers, we effectively combine empathy, evidence and real-world insight so that solutions are derived from truth and meaning. Appnovation is an award-winning team dedicated to inspiring possibility.
As a full-stack QA Analyst, you will be responsible for providing QA strategy and governance for a portfolio of projects, enhancements, and support initiatives. You will be involved in testing, planning, coaching and managing the activities of other QA analysts. As a key resource in the planning and execution of automation, performance, and security testing, you will ensure the product is meeting all quality standards.
YOU WILL HAVE AN OPPORTUNITY TO:
- Build QA master test strategies and master test plans for client projects.
- Work in collaboration with the Development and QA teams to identify areas of improvement in product testing requirements.
- Establish acceptance criteria and provide defect tracking reports.
- Develop test cases according to the master test plan.
- Implement and execute automation, performance and security testing as required.
- Improve quality standards, tools and processes within the organization by applying industry best practices.
- Grow the capabilities of the team by leading and mentoring other QA analysts.
- Collaborate with project teams off-site (business travel is expected).
WHO ARE YOU:
- 5+ years of testing experience.
- 3+ years of automated test development experience.
- Experience in developing test plans, writing test scripts, implementing automated testing, governing quality standards, supervising test team activities, establishing acceptance criteria, and assisting business users through UAT processes.
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science, Business Administration, or equivalent experience.
- Must have knowledge of the following technologies and tools for web and mobile:
- Behat, Cucumber or other BDD testing framework.
- API testing (Postman)
- Software quality tools (i.e. test case management, defect management, specifically Jira and its family of tools).
- Content Management Systems (CMS) (e.g. Drupal)
- Customer Relationship Management (CRM) (e.g. Salesforce)
- Content Marketing Tools (CMT) (e.g. Marketo)
- Experience developing automation frameworks based on client specifications.
- Experience in execution of accessibility, localization/multi-lingual, and personalization.
- Knowledge of testing disciplines such as integration, API, performance, security, and release management.
- Experience working in an agile scrum environment and familiarity with scrum master duties.
- Ability to take ownership of tasks and projects assigned with minimal supervision.
- Highly collaborative and dynamic.
- Results-oriented and creative problem-solving skills.
- Client-centric and responsive.
- Clear, concise and articulate in communications.
Thank you for your interest in a career with Appnovation Technologies! Please note that only those selected for an interview will be contacted.
Appnovation is an equal opportunity employer and committed to diversity and inclusion. We encourage applications from all qualified candidates and accommodations are available upon request throughout the recruitment process.