Ubisoft Québec is a leader in the video game industry and is located in the heart of Quebec City’s Saint-Roch neighbourhood. Involved in many of Ubisoft’s flagship franchises, the studio gained a strong expertise, leading to its implication in the development of AAA games. The 500 talented people are united by the desire of pushing boundaries, building high quality worlds and creating memorable gaming experiences.
In this role, you’ll be joining the Engineering and Platform team which is the creative powerhouse behind Ubisoft’s IT platform: a one-stop destination, offering teams access to services for leveraging cloud and infrastructure in a uniform, self-serve way.
We rely on modern infrastructure, leveraging Kubernetes at its core and pushing its boundaries to host platform services in multiple variations.
From a software service standpoint, our focus is currently on authentication, authorization, API Gateway, Secret Manager, SDK, service mesh, and database – with much more to come. As a QA joining this team, you’ll own the quality of our features from inception to launch using both automated and manual testing strategies.
- Interact with developers, project managers, and peers to validate requirements and identify risks and gaps;
- Create and execute test plans;
- Design, develop and maintain both manual and automated functional, integration, regression and end-to-end tests;
- Provide feedback in Code Reviews related to Quality;
- Analyze test results against user requirements and provide timely feedback;
- Participate in Agile process meetings and advocate for CI/CD and QA best practices.
- Experience with scripting/coding;
- Experience automating tests at API and UI level;
- Understanding of the full software development lifecycle and QA methodology and tools;
- Demonstrated experience working in Agile QA and/or Development experience;
- Bilingual French and English is required both orally and written.
Just a heads up: If you require a work permit, your eligibility may depend on your education and years of relevant work experience, as required by the government.
Skills and competencies show up in different forms and can be based on different experiences, that's why we strongly encourage you to apply even though you may not have all the requirements listed above.
At Ubisoft, you can come as you are. We embrace diversity in all its forms. We’re committed to fostering a work environment that is inclusive and respectful of all differences.