Project Manager, Product Development/Chef de projets, Développement de produits
Michelin, the Worldwide leader in Tires, is hiring!
As part of the Construction Team, Track and System, the candidate will be responsible for the implementation of projects related to new-product development, validation and production. The candidate will actively participate in business development and customer meetings.
- Lead product development projects and prototypes for various vehicles used in the military and related field.
- Develop product / process validation plans with technical experts
- Follow up on physical tests to meet performance criteria.
- Analysis of customer specifications and translation into technical specifications.
- Support and participate in solving problems encountered during development
- Ensure the technological watch of the market and of the competitors giving visibility to the other members of the group.
- Monitor budgets, timelines and monthly project report
- Must be available to travel 20% of is time and for periods of 1 to 14 days.
WHO YOU ARE?
- You hold a bachelor’s degree in Engineering; (mechanical or chemical).
- You with a minimum of 10 years of relevant experience in product development.
- You have experience in technical project management.
- You have a strong technical analytical mindset.
- You have a great sense of autonomy and leadership.
- You have knowledge of the components of Rubber and Polymer.
- You master the design of rubber tracks (important asset).
- You are knowledgeable about the military market (important asset).
- You are recognized for your interpersonal skills and your ability to integrate into multicultural and multidisciplinary teamwork.
- You are creative and meticulous.
- You have knowledge of the Office suite.
- You are Bilingual in French and English, 4/5, oral and written.
Motivated by our Purpose – We Care about Giving People a Better Way Forward – Michelin offers our employees a comprehensive Total Rewards package with competitive well-being, health care, life insurance and retirement benefits and perks such as:
- A competitive salary and benefits
- Collaboration with diverse and international co-workers
- Professional development opportunities
- A challenging role in a highly innovative company
- An Employee Assistance Program
(Take note that some elements of this Total Rewards package may differ from other positions offered at Michelin, as this role is opened at Camso, the Off-the-Road business line)
Moving Forward Together: Apply Today!
Michelin is an equal employment opportunity employer of minorities, women, veterans and the disabled. If you need accommodation for any part of the employment process because of a disability, please contact us at [email protected]
This position is not available for immigration sponsorship.