WSP - Parsons Brinckerhoff
WSP is one of the world’s leading professional services firms. Our purpose is to future proof our cities and environments.
We have over 48,000 team members across the globe. In Canada, our 8,000 people are involved in everything from environmental remediation to urban planning, from engineering iconic buildings to designing sustainable transportation networks, from finding new ways to extract essential resources to developing renewable power sources for the future.
The excellence we bring to our work and to our workplace has been recognized far and wide. We are among the LinkedIn Top 25 Companies two years in a row, one of the Top 100 Sustainable Companies in the World (and among the Top 10 in Canada), and we earned Platinum Elite Recognition through our participation in more than half of Canada’s Top 100 Infrastructure Projects .
At WSP :
- We value our people and our reputation
- We are locally dedicated with international scale
- We are future focused and challenge the status quo
- We foster collaboration in everything we do
- We have an empowering culture and hold ourselves accountable
WSP is currently seeking a Project Manager to join our Land Development team, located at our Thornhill office. Reporting to the Manager this position will be responsible for managing a variety of greenfield, redevelopment and land development projects for residential, commercial, retail and institutional sites.
- Manage multiple large multinational / multisector project teams in the GTA and beyond;
- Manage each project to ensure client expectations and business unit standards are met;
- Obtain land development approvals acting as a liaison between client and approving authorities;
- Preparation of proposals;
- Business development activities;
- Financial management of projects;
- Staff mentoring and development;
- Other duties as assigned.
- 10 years of project management experience in a consulting environment focused on GTA land development projects;
- Registered as a P. Eng. or CET in Ontario;
- Expert knowledge of the land development approvals process in Ontario with emphasis on the GTA;
- Strong client management skills with excellent verbal and written communication skills;
- Strong financial and project management skills;
- Valid driver’s license in Ontario;
- Well-developed network within the land development industry.
Offers of employment for safety-sensitive positions involving fieldwork are contingent upon candidates being able to perform key physical tasks of the job as described in the job posting and interview. This may include the ability to work in a variety of environmental conditions, such as remote or isolated areas, working alone, and in inclement weather (within safe and reasonable limits).
WSP welcomes and encourages applications from people with disabilities. Accommodations are available on request for candidates taking part in all aspects of the selection process.
WSP is committed to the principles of employment equity. Only the candidates selected will be contacted.
WSP does not accept unsolicited resumes from agencies. For more information please READ THE FULL POLICY .
WSP Canada Inc.