At Neo, we empower people to get the most out of their money and time. We’re a tech company reimagining everyday banking from the ground up to create rewarding experiences and build community for all Canadians. We’re looking for passionate go-getters who want to move fast and create a lasting impact.
Neo Financial is looking for a full time Project Manager. IT Transformation to join our team in Calgary, AB.
What you’ll be doing:
- Own and execute massive IT transformation projects, including an upcoming large-scale technology migration and implementation.
- Develop strategies to accomplish mission-critical changeovers, transition assets, and seamlessly replace complex systems without disrupting customers.
- Work directly with Neo’s internal product and engineering teams in a fast-paced, agile environment.
- Evaluate, select, and negotiate commercial arrangements with IT vendors as necessary for project success.
- Coordinate IT activities across multiple fortune-500-sized enterprise vendors spanning software, hardware, and networking.
- Own daily, weekly, and monthly vendor performance and KPI management – holding vendors accountable within performance expectations.
- Handle multiple work-streams and constantly be pushing us to compress timelines and hit deadlines.
Who we’re looking for:
- 5+ years of experience in IT project management at scale.
- Proven track record of success in massive-scale IT transformations, migrations, or enterprise integrations.
- Hardware, networking and data-center knowledge and experience; solid knowledge of public clouds and cloud-based systems.
- Understanding of agile software development approaches and modern software development teams.
- Bachelor’s degree in Business, Engineering, Computer science or in a relevant field.
- Experience managing deadlines in a fast-paced environment or under important and aggressive deadlines.
- Strong written, verbal, and visual communication skills.
- Intense attention to detail.
What will help you succeed:
- Experience with payment processing or financial systems is a plus.
- You are a structured and logical thinker, capable of taking a business and breaking it down into its component parts.
- You have strong attention to detail and ability to tackle complex problems.
- You have entrepreneurial DNA – you’re excited to build a business from the ground up, are comfortable making decisions in the face of ambiguity, and aren’t discouraged by the inevitable challenges that will arise along the way
- You take ownership over your work and outcomes.
- You’re an effective communicator with strong organizational skills.
- You’re passionate about building world-class products with a world-class team.
What it’s like to work with us:
At Neo, you’ll be working with industry-leading technology that changes the way we live and realize a better financial future. It’s a serious deal, but that doesn’t mean we don’t know a thing or two about having fun. Our entrepreneurial environment gets our adrenaline pumping and beats the regular 9-5 job. We’re in it together, always. Gain hands-on experience and be part of the future.
About applying with Neo:
Please apply using Chrome, as applications are only supported using Chrome on desktop.
Neo Financial is an equal opportunity employer. We are excited to meet with and hire the top talent out there. We appreciate your interest in working with us; however, only those applicants selected for interviews will be contacted. Successful candidates for this position will be required to undergo a security screening, including a criminal records check and may require a credit check.