The mission of the Project Management Office is to bring the most important projects to realization.
As a member of the Project Management Office (PMO), you will be part of the team responsible for transforming strategy and goals into realized projects that create net new value for the business. As the Senior Project Analyst, you will support to deliver the successful completion of the highest quality projects deliverables, on time and on budget. And, with the skills you gain in this role, the opportunities are endless – from a rewarding career in Project Management to continued growth and development with Aritzia.
As the Senior Project Analyst, you will support to:
- Establish and champion the best project delivery methodologies across the organization for the highest project success
- Deliver more projects with the most value at the right time with the right resourcing
- Lead cross-functional projects to achieve corporate objectives (WHAT, WHEN, HOW MUCH, HOW)
The Senior Project Analyst has:
- A commitment to learn and apply Aritzia’s Business and People Leadership principles
- An ability to take on new opportunities and challenges, with a passion to continue to develop and grow oneself
- A dedication to operational efficiency, investing in process and systems to improve team and business results
- The intellectual and emotional intelligence to tactically partner cross-functionally in the pursuit of shared business outcomes
- The skills to set clear objectives and hold oneself accountable to reach your full capability and maximize your capacity
- The skills and education that are an asset to perform in the role and the appetite to continuously learn and develop oneself
- A commitment to quality and investing in results that add value and drive the business
- A sense of urgency executing job responsibilities, prioritizing urgent and important work
- An ability to identify, evaluate, and suggest business opportunities for today and tomorrow, considering top line and bottom line impacts
Head to ourAbout Usfor the scoop on who we are and what we do.
Aritzia is an Equal Opportunity employer. Aritzia believes in providing an inclusive workplace where all individuals have opportunity to succeed.
We are committed to doing so by providing accessible employment practices. Requests for accommodation due to a disability can be made at any stage of the recruitment process and applicants are asked to make their accommodation needs known