At Neo, we empower people to get the most out of their money and time. We’re a tech company reimagining everyday banking from the ground up to create rewarding experiences and build community for all Canadians. We’re looking for passionate go-getters who want to move fast and create a lasting impact.
Neo Financial has a full time opportunity for a Project Lead to join our Partnerships team in Calgary, AB.
Our partnership team actively builds strong relationships with local and national merchants, and enhances their reward programs to better attract, engage and grow a loyal customer base. Make your mark with transformative products and technologies, alongside some of Canada’s most successful business strategists.
What you’ll be doing:
- Lead delivery of large enterprise partnerships and joint marketing and product roadmaps
- Manage day to day communication and play a key role in the development and maintenance of senior client relationships
- Interact with the partner’s lead on a day-to-day basis to ensure that expectations are aligned
- Partner with key accounts, taking on the role of trusted advisor, and work at all levels of the partner’s organization
- Focus on customer centricity and driving customer growth in our enterprise partnership programs
- Monitor performance of the program, using data and analytics to identify initiatives for improvement
- Work cross functionally with Neo’s marketing, product, strategy, and analytics teams
- Collaborate with Neo team members from many backgrounds and disciplines in a team-oriented, relationship-driven environment
Who we’re looking for:
- 2-4 years of experience in a consulting environment, ideally focused on retail and consumer focused industries
- Strong conceptual thinking with a strategic mind
- Proven experience working with large enterprises
- Ability to work well under pressure in a demanding environment
- Proven ability to work in a cross functional environment
- Exceptional drive and commitment to strive for excellence
What will help you succeed:
- Thought leader with a solid understanding of banking, loyalty, advertising, technologies and their intersection with commerce and retail
- Excellent oral and written skills to communicate complex issues and influence others internally and externally
- Strong interpersonal skills and ability to gain the respect of senior management and external executives
- Self-starter who can excel in a fast-paced and fluid environment
- Passion for big challenges and a good sense of humour
What it’s like to work with us:
At Neo, you’ll be working with industry-leading technology that changes the way we live and realize a better financial future. It’s a serious deal, but that doesn’t mean we don’t know a thing or two about having fun. Our entrepreneurial environment gets our adrenaline pumping and beats the regular 9-5 job. We’re in it together, always. Gain hands-on experience and be part of the future.
About applying with Neo:
Please apply using Chrome, as applications are only supported using Chrome on desktop.
Neo Financial is an equal opportunity employer. We are excited to meet with and hire the top talent out there. We appreciate your interest in working with us; however, only those applicants selected for interviews will be contacted. Successful candidates for this position will be required to undergo a security screening, including a criminal records check and may require a credit check.