Have you developed and implemented several kinds of Project Financial Cost Control procedures and tools for financial management, cost efficiency, analysis, control aspects, cost development and stakeholder presentations.? Have you delivered technology solutions that involved enterprise asset deployments? Then you could be Fivesky’s next Project Financial Analyst.
What you do:
- Project Financial analysis experience in supporting the program across a variety of areas including financial management, cost efficiency, analysis, control aspects, construction and infrastructure technology cost development and senior management presentations.
- Thorough understanding of finance and accounting principles and partnering with workstream leads, Finance and Business Management on financial requirements
- Develop, analyze, and present financial data in response to senior management requests
- Provide holistic high-level view of program financials
- Ensure the program delivers on defined targets
- Highlight issues or challenges related to multi-year fiscal impacts
- Provide support to business managers on issues or expense needs
- Respond to ad hoc queries that require model analysis and extraction of data
- Coordinate and prepare comprehensive executive-level insights and analysis in advance of key meetings
Who you are:
- Proficient in cost model option development based on various technology strategies as part of a business case evolution
- Expert capability in cost control during deployment phases which includes developing the tools necessary to track actuals versus forecast and forecast evolution to field conditions and program budget changes.
- Strong experience with infrastructure technology cost management (capital and depreciation elements) including the ability to develop cost approaches from inception of a business case through deployment execution with particular emphasis in technology delivery during large scale new office and trading floor build outs
- Able to develop financial models based on technology cost structures which would include unit pricing and labor related cost parameters using Tableau or Power BI or QlikView.
- Strong Excel skills including shortcuts, formula functions, building charts and graphs, sorting and filtering data, utilizing pivot tables (PowerQuery, macros) to produce meaningful analytics and trends.
- Able to work with technology deployment project managers to access technology needs and identification of all cost elements to be included in cost control models
- Ability to analyze / synthesize large amounts of information and present findings to senior audiences
- Ability to work across functional disciplines and with all levels of the organization
At Fivesky, our employees are our greatest asset and the focal point around which we operate; therefore, we always want the best for our employees. In addition to offering competitive compensation plans and long-term career opportunities, we offer an attractive mix of benefit plans to our employees that include provisions for vacation, holiday pay, and sick days.
Fivesky is an equal opportunity employer and will consider all applications without regard to race, sex, age, color, religion, national origin, veteran status, disability, genetic information, or any other characteristic protected by law.