You want to work for a fast-paced company that thinks big and dreams huge. You are driven, view work as more than just a job, and are never satisfied with a project left half-done. You have a strong sense of personal ownership and responsibility for completion of objectives on time. You want to figure out why things tick which makes you tick but very little ticks you off. You want to think outside of the box and continually challenge your own limits, as well as those around you. You have a mad scientist mentality where you want to be part of the robots building robots revolution.
Attabotics is the world’s first 3D robotics supply chain system for modern commerce. Inspired by the framework of ant colonies, Attabotics replaces the rows and aisles of traditional fulfillment centers with a patented storage structure and robotics shuttles that utilize both horizontal and vertical space, reducing a company’s warehouse needs by 85%. By empowering retailers to place fulfillment centers near high-density urban areas, Attabotics helps create jobs and decrease carbon emissions by closing the last-mile delivery gap. A TIME Magazine Most Innovative Company special mention, CNBC Disruptor, and one of Fast Company’s world’s 50 most innovative companies. Attabotics has been adopted by major brands including luxury department store Nordstrom, and other retailers across apparel, grocery, food & beverage, and home goods. Attabotics is based in Calgary, Alberta, Canada, with fulfillment centers across the United States and Canada.
As a Project Coordinator, IT you will drive the team toward successful delivery of IT and Corporate development projects/solutions. You’ll manage the project life cycle – developing project plans for the IT group and turning them into actions which are scheduled, coordinated, monitored and effectively closed. You’re extremely organized and an effective communicator that can align, articulate and report on projects within the IT group and overall Attabotics stakeholders.
Who you are
- 5+ years experiencecoordinating/managing similar types of projects
- Post-secondary Certificate and/or Diploma considered an asset
- Knowledge of project methodologies, DevOps, Projects Online and related tools
- Understands technicalIT concepts, language, function, and commonissues(networkinghardware and software)
- Project Management Professional designation is an asset
- Ability to work collaboratively in a fast-paced environment
- Ability to handle multiple projects simultaneously
- Excellent communications and stakeholder engagement skills
- Excellent organizational skills
- Experience with various project management tools
- Understand technicalIT concepts, language, function, and commonissues(networkinghardware and software)
- Possess strong presentation skills
What we need
- Team up with the IT department to identify, prioritize, support and coordinateimpending changes withcomplex implementation
- Support and engage project stakeholders to recreate implementation plans from planning to closing/review
- Prepare project schedule, coordinate project activities, monitor progress on activities and deliverables
- Communicate regularly with project stakeholders and prepare project status reports
- Identify and monitor risks, identify issues and resolve or escalate as required
- Facilitate contribution,by bringing together key contributorsfor real-time decision making
- Capture of work performed, drive IT project work to serve both our solution and our organizationto closure
- Maintain tools to track ongoing work, support the delivery of IT and Corporate development projects
- Work to identify and limit all obstacles while identifying risks to enable team efficiency and effectiveness
If this description describes you perfectly and the work environment you know you can thrive in, send us your resume as well as describe to us what you’re passionate about and we may just reach out to you.
Attabotics is committed to employing the best people to do the best job possible within our environment. We hire based on merit and are strongly committed to cultivating diversity as a source of excellence. Attabotics firmly believes that a vast array of perspectives produces and promotes innovation and business success. Our corporate diversity encompasses differences in ethnicity, gender identity or expression, language, age, sexual orientation, religion, socio-economic status, physical and mental ability and education.
Attabotics promotes a corporate safety culture where employees’ health, safety & well being is number one and with the ultimate goal of establishing a zero incident work environment.