The Developers will be responsible for translating business requirements and technical system specifications into working, tested applications. This would involve doing analysis & design based on requirements, writing Java EE code, and conducting unit tests.
- 10+ years’ experience in developing n-tier Enterprise applications
- 10+ years’ hands-on development with Java Enterprise technologies
- Expertise in application design, latest design patterns, deployment and troubleshooting
- Extensive hands-on development & troubleshooting experience on Java EE platform
- Expertise in JPA or Hibernate, and Spring Framework
- Proficient working with Databases and SQL (expertise with Azure Cosmos DB, Postgres, Oracle and PL/SQL highly desirable)
- Proficient in Eclipse IDE or Rational Application Developer
Nice to Have Skills:
- Agile development experience – Scrum, User Stories, CI, TDD, Automated Tests, etc.
- Experience writing Web Services and implementing SOA
- BPM tools such as: jBPM, Activiti, IBM Process Server, Camunda BPM, Drools Rule Engine
- Fine-grained security frameworks such as: Spring Security, Apache Shiro, ForgeRock
Technical / Java EE platform
- 10+ years’ experience in developing n-tier Enterprise applications.
- 10+ years’ hands-on development with Java Enterprise technologies.
- Demonstrated experience in application design, latest design patterns, deployment and troubleshooting.
- Demonstrated experience in conducting unit test based on requirements.
- Demonstrated experience working with Spring Framework – Spring Boot, Spring MVC, Spring Data, Spring Batch, Spring Security, etc.
- Demonstrated experience with ORM tools such as JPA, Hibernate or MyBatis
- Working experience in writing SQL and Stored Procedures (preferably in Oracle and PL/SQL, Cosmos DB, Postgres, MySQL
- Demonstrated experience with Camunda BPM, Drools Rule Engine
- Demonstrated experience working with Azure Cosmos DB, Azure Blob Storage, Azure Cognitive Search, etc.
- Demonstrated experience with React, Angular, jQuery