Desjardins Technology Group
Desjardins Group is the largest cooperative financial group in Canada, and one of the largest employers in the country. It offers a full range of financial products and services and is home to a wealth of expertise in property and casualty insurance, life and health insurance, wealth management, services for businesses of all sizes, securities brokerage, asset management, venture capital, and secure, leading-edge virtual access methods.
The Client Management and Solutions Department is responsible for carrying out the technological projects of Desjardins Group’s CRM program roadmap. This multi year program involving many business units is aimed at implementing an integrated CRM solution for all frontline employees, consistent with our goal of making people our purpose.
As Programmer Analyst, Dynamics 365, you work in a dynamic and innovative martech environment focused on developing the digital experience of our members and clients.
You are responsible for the analysis and development components of CRM solutions.
General Information on the Position
- Implement, develop and configure the Dynamics365 app in compliance with analysis documentation.
- Design, develop and take charge of integrating migrated data and interfaces into existing systems.
- Design tests (e.g.,unit testing, health tests), keep them up to date, and automate testing and deployment processes.
- Prepare technical documentation.
- Help analyze needs and recommend complex business solutions.
- Participate in the assessment of complex technical tasks.
- Demonstrate advanced analytical skills and experience with the principles of Dynamics365 Customer Engagement(CE) and Customer Relationship Management(CRM).
- Analyze business requirements and design technical solutions in keeping with the fundamentals of application architecture to meet business objectives, including functional/non-functional requirements.
- Prepare innovative proposals while respecting the application’s standard characteristics.
- Work efficiently with team members to proactively identify, mitigate and resolve risks and problems.
- Contribute to best practices, recommendations and lessons learned and share them with the internal community while focusing on continuous improvement.
Other working condition
- Numbers of jobs available: 3
- Bachelor’s degree in a related field
- A minimum of four years of relevant experience
- Significant experience with Microsoft Dynamics365 cloud implementation and development.
- Experience implementing CRM solutions in the following areas: case management, sales productivity, field services, project service automation, customer care and contact centres.
Please note that other combinations of qualifications and relevant experience may be considered.
- Recent certification in Microsoft Dynamics 365 Customer Engagement (CE)
- For vacant positions available in Quebec, please note that knowledge of French is required.
- Proficiency in Agile software development practices
- Functional and technical skills, including knowledge/mastery of the following technologies in a CRM context:
- C# and .NET (4.6 and higher)
- Power platforms: Power Apps, Power BI, Power Automate (formerly Microsoft Flow)
- Data migration/integration/interfaces, strategies and techniques (using SSIS and related tools)
- DevOps: Azure DevOps, CI/CD, unit/UI testing
- Azure data storage: Common Data Service, SQL, Cosmos, Blob
- Azure services: Key Vault, web applications, Service Bus, virtual machines, Application Insights
Desjardins Cross-sector skills
Action oriented, Collaborates, Customer Focus, Innovation
Key competencies for the job
Complexity, Plans and aligns, Tech savvy
Complexe Desjardins Montréal
Information technology (FG)