Desjardins Technology Group
Desjardins Group is the largest cooperative financial group in Canada, and one of the largest employers in the country. It offers a full range of financial products and services and is home to a wealth of expertise in property and casualty insurance, life and health insurance, wealth management, services for businesses of all sizes, securities brokerage, asset management, venture capital, and secure, leading-edge virtual access methods.
As a system maintenance and development programmer analyst, you contribute to IT efficiency.
You draw on your ability to work with technology and anticipate innovations to help develop, standardize and roll out medium- to large scale IT systems, programs and applications. You influence decisions on project specific IT solutions and information systems. To this end, you plan, prioritize and coordinate work so as to deliver on the commitments made in line with the objectives. The nature of your files and projects calls for extensive knowledge of your field.
You make recommendations for project execution and help solve problems. You frequently interact with stakeholders working in other fields.
You serve as a systems resource person for your unit, clients and practitioners.
General Information on the Position
- Actively help develop execution strategies and design and document programs and applications. Help develop, code and test them.
- Analyze, diagnose, follow up on and resolve critical and complex system problems.
- Lead software installation and testing as well as application rollout.
Other working conditions
- Number of job available: 1
- Bachelor’s degree
- A minimum of four year of relevant experience
- Proficiency in SQL
Please note that other combinaisons of qualifications and relevant experience may be considered
- For vacant positions available in Quebec, please note that knowledge of French is required
- Knowledge of Microsoft SQL Server Integration Services (SSIS)
- Knowledge of Microsoft SQL Server Analysis Services (SSIS)
- Knowledge of Datastage and PowerBI
- Knowledge of Denodo and DVM virtualization tools (an asset)
Desjardins Cross-sector skills
Action oriented, Collaborates, Customer Focus, Innovation
Key competencies for the job
Action oriented, Complexity, Plans and aligns, Tech savvy
Complexe Desjardins Montréal
Information technology (FG)