Req Id: 272634
At Bell, we do more than build world-class networks, develop innovative services and create original multiplatform media content – we’re revolutionizing how Canadians communicate.
If you’re ready to bring game-changing ideas to life and join a community that values bold ideas, professional growth and employee wellness, we want you on the Bell team.
The Bell Media team creates and delivers the best Canadian and international content across our digital media, television, radio, and out-of-home advertising platforms. We’re looking for innovative team players ready to take some of the most well-known entertainment brands in the country to the next level.
Astral, division of Bell Media, is looking for a full stack developer to join its growing team. The team is looking for a candidate who specializes in front-end development, but he must also be able to develop and maintain the back-end. In his role, he will be responsible for optimizing and maintaining the current systems while developing and creating new software solutions.
- Ensure the maintenance of current software and web platforms while adding the new features required
- Active participation in the development of convivial user interfaces and reporting
- Develop software using a variety of programming languages
- Analyze, identify and document user needs
- Optimize current processes
- Assure the integrity of data and the efficiency of chosen solutions
- Execute all other task as requested by his supervisor
- DEC with 2-3 years experience or BAC in Computer Science
- Advanced knowledge of Web Frameworks such as Vue.js, React or Angular
- Advanced knowledge of relational databases
- Advanced knowledge of REST API
- Advanced knowledge of .NET core Framework, C# and object-oriented programming
- Knowledge of EntityFramework and LINQ
- Knowledge of Git processes
- Knowledge of Linux and Windows
- Knowledge of NodeJS and IIS
- Basic knowledge of DevOps tools and cloud-based solutions such as AWS, Azure, Kubernetes et Docker
- High analysis and problem solving skills
- Respect of timelines
- High interest in computer sciences and new technologies
- Job Status: Permanent – Full Time
- Job Schedule: Available to work 37.5 hours Monday to Friday
- Job Location: 1800 McGill College Street, Montreal
Bilingualism is required (English and French)
Position Type: Non Management
Job Status: Regular – Full Time
Job Location: Canada : Quebec : Montreal
Application Deadline: 01/21/2021
Please apply directly online to be considered for this role. Applications through email will not be accepted.
At Bell, we don’t just accept difference – we celebrate it. We’re committed to fostering an inclusive, equitable, and accessible workplace where every team member feels valued, respected, and supported, and has the opportunity to reach their full potential. We welcome and encourage applications from people with disabilities.
Accommodations are available on request for candidates taking part in all aspects of the selection process. For a confidential inquiry, simply email your recruiter directly or [email protected] to make arrangements. If you have questions regarding accessible employment at Bell please email our Diversity & Inclusion Team at [email protected]
Created: Canada, QC, Montreal
Bell, one of Canada’s Top 100 Employers.