Job Number: 17128
Group: Magna Exteriors
Division: Mytox Mfg.
Job Type: Permanent/Regular
The Magna Exteriors portfolio of products includes access systems such as liftgates, exterior trim, modular systems, front-end modules including fascia, active aerodynamic systems and other lightweight structural components for automotive, commercial truck and other industrial markets.
Recognized globally as an innovator in all aspects of vehicle exteriors, Magna provides everything needed, from materials development and design through manufacturing and assembly, to help automakers create sleek, state-of-the-art vehicles across the world.
QUALIFICATIONS NECESSARY TO DO THE JOB:
- Bachelor’s Degree or Diploma in Engineering or Computer Science or equivalent function-related training.
- Understanding of Manufacturing Execution Systems, Warehouse Management Systems, Inventory control, Process Engineering, and Automation.
- Minimum 5 years related work experience in manufacturing environment.
- Experience with SQL Server, MS-SQL query and Stored Procedures, database design, networking, IPL bar-coding systems.
- Understanding of shop floor procedures, Shipping & Receiving processes.
- Computer literacy in business applications as well as knowledge of manufacturing ERP and Business Operating systems.
- Excellent organizational, planning, and English communication skills both written and verbal.
- Exceptional analytical and creative problem-solving skills with the ability to apply them to systems issues and products as required.
DESIRABLE ADDITIONAL QUALIFICATIONS:
• Experience with Solidat MES.
• Experience with Power BI and Power Apps.
• Experience with PLCs (Allen Bradley, Omron, Siemens), Kepware OPC Client & Server
• Automotive background, preferably Magna
• Exposure to Trans4M ERP system
MAIN DUTIES AND ACTIVITIES OF JOB:
• Support implementation of the Solidat MES system and provide ongoing support.
• Overall responsibility for Kepware and SQL servers along with related applications.
• Custom application development and support, including Power BI and Power Apps.
• Responsible for ensuring the integrity of production and shipping schedules in ERP and in related software.
• Responsible for documenting Mytox Production Procedures, including communications, release verification and corrections, and scheduling system.
• Responsible for Continual Improvement, both for the IT department overall and programmer specific areas.
• Attends training based on Mytox Internal Training Matrix.
• Utilizes effective Housekeeping practices to ensure 5S requirements are met.
• Adheres to all Mytox safety rules and regulations.
• Comply with all applicable Mytox or Magna policies and procedures.
• Any other reasonable request by management
Accommodations for disabilities in relation to the job selection process are available upon request.
05-Information Technology F-Permanent/Regular