Are you looking to make a difference in a patient’s life? At Innomar Strategies, a company of AmerisourceBergen, you will find an innovative culture that is patient focused and dedicated to making a difference. As an organization, we are united in our responsibility to create healthier futures.
What you will be doing
Under close supervision of the Program Manager or other supervisory/management-level position, the program support specialist is responsible for coordinating document management and the entry of data into the system. The Program Support Specialist will provide support one or more programs at a time.
PRIMARY DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
What your background should look like (minimum qualifications)
EXPERIENCE AND EDUCATIONAL REQUIREMENTS:
• Excellent computer skills
• Minimum 2 years experience in a similar administrative or data entry role
• Knowledge of Microsoft Word, Excel, PowerPoint and other Office Programs
• Strong knowledge of database management is an asset
MINIMUM SKILLS, KNOWLEDGE AND ABILITY REQUIREMENTS:
- High School Diploma or Post Secondary schooling preferred
- Technical vocational training or equivalent combination of experience and education
- 2 years or more of administrative experience
- Strong analytical and mathematical skills
- Ability to communicate effectively both orally and in writing
- Effective interpersonal and leadership skills
- Effective organizational skills; attention to detail
- Ability to consistently meet deadlines
- Excellent problem-solving skills; ability to resolve issues effectively and efficiently
- Excellent presentation skills
- Ability to communicate effectively in English and French (oral and written
What AmerisourceBergen offers
We offer competitive total rewards compensation. Our commitment to our associates includes benefit programs that are comprehensive, diverse and designed to meet the various needs across our associate population.
- Comprehensive health and dental plans
- Flexible & remote working options
- Employer RRSP-matching
- Online peer-to-peer recognition program
- Corporate discounts with multiple establishments, including fitness centers
- Health & Wellness program with onsite yoga and massage therapy
Throughout our global footprint and various business units, we take a balanced approach to the benefits we offer. Many benefits are company-paid, while others are available through associate contributions. Specific benefit offerings may vary by location, position and/or business unit.
Innomar Strategies , a part of AmerisourceBergen, is Canada’s leading patient support provider for specialty pharmaceuticals. Through our Integrated Service Model, we deliver customized solutions to improve product access, increase supply chain efficiency, and enhance patient care. Innomar is the trusted expert in specialty pharmaceuticals with an unwavering commitment to patients.