Arobas Personnel is looking for a Program Manager Intermediate IT for a contract with one of our clients located in Montreal.
*The position will be remote for the duration of the Covid-19 situation*
What does your day to day look like?
- Working with and reporting to the Associate Director -IT Program (Program Management Office Manager for IT Systems and Delivery).
- Focus is on supporting Department objectives, standardizing and monitoring effective processes and developing best practices to drive value and succeed for client groups and fellow team members.
- Great exposure and opportunity to work & network with different teams and levels of management and be in a position to help influence change.
- This position is ideal for an individual looking to work in a very dynamic and challenging environment, partner with IT Delivery, Planning and Finance teams.
- PEATS Tool & Project approvals Processes:
- Provide continuous process and tools support/coaching (PM, business, financial primes, etc.)- be the single point of contact and SME (subject matter expert)
- Coordination and Support for funding approval process (council approvals, DD process, etc.) for IT programs/projects.
- Participates in IT program planning for yearly cycle with key players.
- Participate to IT Planning for yearly cycle with key players (PEATS related)
- Monitor Council approvals and performs necessary follow up to ensure funding is released in a timely manner.
- Provide support and follow up on IT Work program, projects status, etc.
- Produce various reports using excel, power point or database.
- Work effectively with various team members to always understand/monitor all the IT program changes and address impacts.
- Provide training and support to project team member.
- Contributes and participates in various planning forums for the IT programs updates/status.
- Assist departments through ad-hoc reporting, support and implementation of financial plans to achieve targeted goals.
- Maintain productive working relationship with the communities and team members.
- Ad hoc initiatives and priorities.
- Continually prioritize the program activities to bring the best value.
- Work in a timely manner on all potential Ad hoc requests related to the IT program.
What we’re looking for?
- Focus on accuracy and quality of the information provided to key players and team members.
- Excellent knowledge of IPC Governance process and PEATS process.
- Advanced knowledge of all MS-Office (Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Access)
- Working knowledge and systems, such as SAP, CATS, APSS, Fieldglass etc.
- Driven to support and train project team members.
- Excellent ability to communicate.
- Excellent Ability to listen, synthesize ideas and provide recommendations/solutions Ability to multi-task.
- Excellent skills in planning, organizing and prioritizing.
- Able to work under pressure and meet tight deadlines.
- Self starter.
- Strong networking and partnership skills.
- Skills/ Competencies – asset:
- Finance experience;
- Database knowledge;