DIFFERENT BY DESIGN
At MNP we pride ourselves on being different – it’s our entrepreneurial drive that sets us apart. It’s the same drive that’s helped us become Canada’s fastest growing national firm. We foster collaboration, value your ideas, promote based on talent, live balanced lifestyles and make time for FUN. We are one firm, one team, collaborating to support you wherever you want to take your career.
Join the momentum. We are seeking a Program Manager (Analyst) for our growing Consulting Services – Public Sector team. Driving excellence, MNP is a leading national accounting, tax and consulting firm in Canada. Our Public Sector Consulting Services team works with a variety of organizations in the public and not-for-profit sectors and provides turnkey solutions for the design and administration of grant, loan and incentive programs. As a Program Manager (Analyst) you will be an integral part of the team and primarily responsible for managing various different programs from the design, administration, and promotion.
YOUR ROLE @ MNP
- Directly participate in the design, administration and promotion of government funding programs delivered by MNP.
- Respond to applicant correspondence across a suite of government funding programs.
- Host information sessions and introductory calls with prospective applicants and support the development of government funding program marketing and promotion materials.
- Update government funding program websites and ensure content remains current.
- Review applications for government funding for completeness and quality and facilitate the assessment and ranking of applicant submissions.
- Track government funding program related activities such as progress against outcomes and proper use of funds.
- Collect and analyze government funding program data and summarize the benefits of funded projects.
- Collaborate and coordinate with internal and external stakeholders to ensure government funding program activities are completed on time and on budget.
- Complete client management support activities including project status updates and project reporting.
- Communicate findings and help make recommendations to senior executives.
- Develop positive working relationships and liaise with clients and colleagues.
- Contribute to the development of new ideas and approaches to improve work processes while effectively using MNP internal programs and systems.
Credentials and Experience
- Possess a Bachelor’s Degree in a related field (Economics, Engineering, Business or equivalent).
- Graduate degree or additional designations (e.g. PEng, MBA, CPA, CA or CMA, PMP) is preferred.
- Minimum 2 to 5 years of relevant experience, ideally in a client-service or program administration environment.
- Familiarity with related topics including economic development and recovery, sustainable transportation, energy, and GHG emission reduction strategies is an asset.
- Experience in obtaining project and/or administrative data, analytics and reporting on results is preferred.
- Strong computer literacy including effective working skills of Microsoft Word, Excel and PowerPoint.
- Experience with WordPress and/or Google Analytics is an asset.
- Excellent time management, interpersonal and organizational skills.
- Self-motivated, innovative, and able to work effectively in a team environment.
Core Competencies and Personal Characteristics
- Integrity – professional whose honesty, integrity, confidentiality and high ethical standards contributes to effective leadership and optimal business relationships
- Energy – displays enthusiasm, optimism, drive and passion while maintaining a high level of productivity and a balanced lifestyle
- Diversity – understands the importance of different backgrounds, perspectives and experiences and is respectful of individual differences
- Communication – effectively expresses ideas and conveys information in business writing, conversations and interactions with others
- Client Service Excellence – understands the importance of quality client service by being courteous, responding to client requests in a timely manner and monitoring satisfaction
- Teamwork & Relationship Development – works collaboratively with team members in order to achieve a common goal and develops, maintains and strengthens relationships with others, both inside and outside the Firm
- Accountability – takes responsibility for one’s own performance by setting clear goals and tracking progress against those goals; is highly organized and uses personal judgement and decision making
- Flexibility – effectively manages multiple assignments, adapts to changing priorities and is able to work independently or as part of a team
- Research & Analysis – questions inconsistencies in information and generates workable solutions by analyzing, gathering and organizing relevant information
- Accuracy – pays close attention to detail and ensures work and information are complete and thorough
- Willingness to Learn – enthusiastic and eager to meet challenges and assimilate new concepts
YOUR REWARDS @ MNP
More than a paycheque, MNP delivers. You’ll be empowered to share your ideas, take on new challenges and advance your career.
Join a diverse firm committed to maintaining its unique culture and fostering a balanced lifestyle. MNP offers benefits that allow you to thrive at work and outside the office! You can expect: generous paid time off including 4 personal days, firm sponsored FUN social events, a group pension plan with 4% matching contribution, client and team member referral bonuses, a wellness subsidy, health and dental benefits, work-life flexibility, exclusive access to a variety of perks and discounts, professional development assistance, learning opportunities through MNP University, a flexible dress for your day environment and more!