Please note this is an in office, on location position – however will be a remote position until applicable restrictions are lifted.
Dynamic small business that will enable you to gain experience with program administration, marketing and communications, while enhancing your customer service skills.
This is a combination program administration and customer support position, responsible for supporting a National membership program. The position requires Excel, communication and web application skills.
The role supports the administrative and customer support needs of three national membership programs, primarily through the process of managing several databases, coordinating all administration for changes, as well as supporting the programs by answering both phone and email enquiries and managing any cases on enquiries.
This position is ideal for someone who has 1-2 years’ customer service/office experience, who is looking to gain more experience, or a newer university graduate looking for an entry-level position. Requires excellent communication skills. This is a full time position.
- Support the administration of the knowledge base for the program, which includes supporting the day to day administration of program elements from reconciling membership, registration, understanding and updating program and customer data and more
- First point of contact, responding to all client enquiries by phone/email/in person with professionalism. Make phone and email contact with existing and new members to review program details.
- Manage inbound and outbound phone and email customer enquiries, resolve or escalate enquiries on program details and track all calls
- Support any in market promotions – including reconciliation and all maintenance for email and printed communications
- Administration of all program details including any new registrations, cancellations, exceptions to member status and tracking, understanding of and tracking of all member benefits
Knowledge and skill requirements
- Proven track record of providing superior Customer Service and working in a team environment
- Excellent knowledge of PC applications with strenght in Excel, with an ability to troubleshoot and resolve any issues
- Ability to support various online applications- including MailChimp, Survey Monkey and content management systems
- Excellent interpersonal and communications skills, comfortable calling customers and resolving inbound enquiries
- Ability to work on a variety of projects, while providing superior customer care on the phone and through email
- Ability to work in a fast paced atmosphere
- Strong organizational skills and ability to prioritize own workload
- Ability to maintain confidentiality of program details, understanding the sensitive nature involved when working with a customer’s business information
- Excellent time management and attention to detail