Join the team that powers the global real estate economy – CoreLogic is an innovative, future focused company whose vision is to deliver unique property-level insights that power the global real estate economy.
We are a $1.95 billion in sales company with more than 6,000 employees globally serving the financial services and insurance industries. We are evolving at a rapid pace and the clients we serve are challenged from every direction, which means we are growing and innovating to help drive their success. Working together, and differentiated by our superior data, analytics and data-enabled solutions, we empower our clients to make smarter business decisions through data-driven insights. We take initiative, are fully accountable, build respect and trust, make transparency a must-and engage, include and collaborate at every turn.
We take pride in our work and believe in cultivating a work environment that supports and values our greatest asset: our talented employees.
WHAT WE ARE LOOKING FOR
CoreLogic Symbility is currently looking for a developer to join their Toronto team.
We are always looking for curious, agile, enthusiastic, and driven people to add to our team! If you thrive in a dynamic, open and team-oriented environment with a passion for solving problems, we want to hear from you!
- Develop and write high quality code that adheres to the documented software quality standards
- Maintain and manage existing source bases
- Develop user interfaces and client displays
- Initiate and handle technical designs and complex application features
- Build flexible data models and seamless integration points
- Tune design for maintainability, scalability and efficiency
- Resolve and troubleshoot problems and issues
- Perform unit tests and fix bugs
WORK ENVIRONMENT AND PHYSICAL DEMANDS
- Conditions and hours typical of an office environment
- Some limited weekend work may be required for implementations
- Base salary
- Full health, dental, life benefits
- Paid vacation
KNOWLEDGE AND SKILL REQUIREMENTS
- Good C# or C++ coding skills
- Working knowledge of Angular considered an asset
- Working knowledge of MFC and STL considered an asset
- Working knowledge of Android and/or iOS native development considered an asset
- Passion for problem solving and troubleshooting code
- Strong analytical and problem solving skills
- Self-motivated to drive issues to completion
- Good interpersonal, communication, and organizational skills
- Works well independently as well as in a team setting
- Bilingual (French/English) preferred
EDUCATION AND WORK EXPERIENCE
- 2+ years of professional software development experience
- Industry experience building enterprise applications with C#, ASP.NET, NodeJS and/or Angular
- Industry experience with large scale enterprise software products (preferably SaaS)
- Industry experience with SQL and databases
- Industry experience building smartphone applications considered an asset
- BS Degree or equivalent work/industry experience
CoreLogic’s Diversity Commitment:
CoreLogic is fully committed to employing a diverseworkforce and creating an inclusive workenvironment that embraces everyone’s uniquecontributions, experiences and values. We offer anempowered work environment that encouragescreativity, initiative and professional growth andprovides a competitive salary and benefits package. We are better together when we support and recognize our differences.
EOE AA M/F/Veteran/Disability:
CoreLogic is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Actionemployer committed to attracting and retaining thebest-qualified people available, without regard torace, color, religion, national origin, gender, sexualorientation, gender identity, age, disability or statusas a veteran of the Armed Forces, or any other basisprotected by federal, state or local law. CoreLogicmaintains a Drug-Free Workplace.
Please apply on our website for consideration.
Connect with us on social media! Click on the quicklinks below to find out more about our company and associates.