Job Title: Production Support / Application Support Analyst
Location: Montreal, QC
Duration: 12 Months Contract
If interested, please share the most recent resume on [email protected] or call at 248 781-3020 for quick response.
Request, Incident, Change and Problem Management
– Act as first line of contact for end users to register their queries/concerns and provide Level1 and Level2 functional and technical resolutions.
– Coordinate with Level3, Infra or ADM teams to resolve issues/incidents ensuring timely communications to end users.
– Monitor application components and in-out data with the help of provided tools and act proactively to prevent data issues, performance issues or application crash.
– Ensures issues/incidents are logged in the incident management system on time with relevant details (outage, downtime, dependencies etc.), investigate root cause, take resolution ownership
– Liaises with upstream and downstream applications support teams as appropriate.
Application and Batch Monitoring and Follow up
– Monitor application state and input/output data correctness.
– Monitor batches with the help of provided tools and act proactively on failed batches while being ensuring that the preventive actions were implemented to avoid the future failures.
Knowledge Management and Documentation
– Owns teams’ knowledge base on Wiki/appropriate tool for in-scope applications.
Maintenance and Enhancements
– Ensuring the timely delivery of change in staging/production ecosystem as per schedule.
– Participates in regular and required DRP and BCP exercises.
KEY SKILLS AND QUALIFICATIONS
– Minimum 5 years of experience probably in Production Support (Technical / Functional)
– Working knowledge or familiarity scripting skills Perl, Python and PowerShell
– Good experience on systems like Windows, UNIX and Linux
– Working Knowledge of Web technologies like Tomcat, Apache
– Ability to provide step-by-step technical help, both written and verbal
– Enthusiastic to work in challenging environment
– Highly effective team player with collaborate and can-do attitude
– Develop team skills, leverage networks, embrace changes
– This is Follow-The-Sun (FTS) model. The hours are from Noon to 8:00 pm.
– Flexible of working on Canada public holidays, few weekends to support infra changes.
– English – Fluent
– French – Good to have
All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.