We Believe in Better!
We are a global information technology company that builds high-performance, security-centric solutions that can help change the world. Enhancing people’s lives through secure, reliable advanced technology is our vision.
At Unisys, we believe in better! Here, you have the opportunity to learn new skills, apply your expertise, and solve complex problems with cutting edge technologies and solutions. You are part of a global diverse team that supports you, drives change, and delivers successful results consistently.
Our associates are at the forefront of everything we do, driving our clients’ successes while giving back to communities and making this world a safer and more secure place to live and work. Our success is a direct result of the work of our people who live and breathe our Core Beliefs.Simply put, we believe in better lives. Join us!
Learn more about Unisys and our key solution offerings: Unisys, Stealth™, CloudForte®,InteliServe™
What success looks like in this role:
- Works under general supervision performing Tier2/3 specific tasks.
- Ensure that initial response, ongoing communication and resolution times are within established SLAs
- Perform Problem and Incident Management activities and escalate issuesto other support personnel when appropriate
- Perform remote technical support through a variety of channels including phone, chat, email
- Manage end-to-end user access process for custom based software (COTS)
- Build and maintain working relationships with all IT contacts
- Communicate common problems to management team, highlighting any trends in an effort to identify and minimize the risk of future occurrences
- Assist with installation of client software as needed
- Analyze requirements and perform minor bug fixes to Oracle database procedures, web services, Crystal Reports and/or Merge Documents as needed following established configuration management procedures
- Analyze error logs such as Splunk to assist in determining root cause of failures
- Perform daily production checks and monitoring ofbatch jobs for completion;action any failures as required per event management procedures
- Perform weekly release verification activities which may require some after hoursand weekend support
- Contribute positively to continuous IT Support, including identifying and administering efficiencies to workflow processes, documentation updates and Knowledge Base articles
- Other duties as assigned
You will be successful in this role if you have:
• University degree or equivalent education and experience
• Minimum of 1 year relevant experience
Excellent verbal and written communication, logical and analytical skills.
Strong knowledge of ITIL Modules like Incident, Change and Problem Management.
Ability to support multiple clients/ technologies as part of shared support delivery.
Must be client focused, display interpersonal skills and be an effective team member.