Looking for a way to help fund your education, or a little something extra to complement your part-time job? Being a Fit Model is a great way to earn extra money – you’ll be trying on clothes and working with our designers as they develop new merchandise. Sound like fun?
As the Fit Model, you are like a live mannequin who assists our designers’ visions in coming to life. You provide feedback to our product development teams needed to make their design concepts into wearable, functional and flattering pieces.
You will make an impact at Aritzia by:
- Ensuring our customers have consistently and great fitting product
- Providing insightful feedback on garment fit and comfort
- Being you! Oh, and you are friendly, flexible and exceedingly positive in nature
We offer a competitive hourly rate, and excellent perks!
Your key relationships will be:
- Reporting to: Director, Technical Development
- Collaborating with: Technical development team, Creative and Technical Design teams
THE IDEAL CANDIDATE
You meet all of the following criteria:
- Measurements – must be within tolerance of a standard size 4: Bust 34″; waist 26″; hips 36″; height 5’6″ to 5’8″
- Posture – must be excellent
- Stamina – must be able to stand for extended periods of time (up to 1 hour)
- Schedule – must be available for shifts Mondays through Fridays between 9:00 am and 5:00 pm
- Hours – up to 35 hours per week (we’re flexible!)
Head to ourAbout Usfor the scoop on who we are and what we do.
Aritzia is an Equal Opportunity employer. Aritzia believes in providing an inclusive workplace where all individuals have opportunity to succeed.
We are committed to doing so by providing accessible employment practices. Requests for accommodation due to a disability can be made at any stage of the recruitment process and applicants are asked to make their accommodation needs known