Broadridge Financial Solutions, Inc. (BR), a $4 billion global Fintech leader and part of the S&P 500® Index, is a leading provider of investor communications and technology-driven solutions to banks, broker-dealers, asset and wealth managers and corporate issuers. At Broadridge, we do well by doing good. Our unique culture is guided by the Service-Profit Chain-the idea that success is mutual, directly connecting employee engagement, client satisfaction, and the creation of stockholder value. We enable better financial lives by powering investing, governance, and communications for our clients, their customers, and the financial services industry.
As a member of the Wealth Product Management COE, you will be a key part of the Data & Integration Product Management Team. This role will focus on creating, collaborating and executing the strategy and product roadmaps (leveraging best practices) for the innovative Data – Predictive Analytics Solutions. As the product owner of this new strategic solution set, you will be responsible for crafting, influencing, designing and executing data strategies and user stories in collaboration our business and best in class vendor partners for our advisor, investor and operational solutions. The Predictive Analytics solution set is a strategic focus in support of the Broadridge Wealth Platform – industry level best-in-class set of technology solutions. The platform enables Wealth Markets firms to drive their business to the next level while mutualizing investments in technology, innovation and transforming operations. Collaborating with your business, development and technology partners will drive the successful launch and continuous evolution of the data solutions.
Over the past few years Broadridge has enjoyed revenue growth across products and geographies with a renewed focus on our Wealth Management Solution and we are looking to accelerate this growth and modernize /transform our products procedures and organization.
Key Responsibilities Include:
- Creating, executing and maintaining strategic product roadmaps which support the successful industry adaption of our Data – Predictive Analytics solutions
- Expanding our data – predictive analytics product offerings while collaborating with business, technology, QA, solutions, sales and marketing to increase sales and Professional Service revenue as well as increasing brand awareness.
- Understanding the related marketplace, competitors and gathering voice of the client / prospects to ensure functional competitiveness and ‘being innovative’ to transform our industry and product offering.
- Focusing on delivering superior client experiences while enabling clients to mitigate data risk.
- Working with and influencing our business/technology partners and enterprise product management to ensure product alignment and a consistent client service experience.
- Building strong collaborative relationships with internal and external partners in order to achieve financial and strategic goals of the North American Wealth business
- Understanding revenue and expense management for your product set in terms of delivering new products and services
- Being a thought leadership in data – predictive analytics.
- Strong and compelling communication including being ambitious, proactive, collaborative, transparent and utilizing new communication media
- Bachelor’s degree
- A minimum of 10 years Wealth Management experience or related field is required. Knowledge of financial services, securities processing, asset management industry is preferred
- Data management expertise; Innovative advisor, investor data strategies
- Experience in product management, best-of-breed wealth solutions, technologies and digital best practices
- Hands-on experience creating strategy and business cases related to product management
- Experience and aptitude presenting strategies and solutions to senior executives, technology partners, and key stakeholders
- Ability to multi-task and work efficiently under pressure with careful attention to detail
- Outstanding ability to think creatively and innovatively
- Motivated self-starter who is able to collaborate
- Team player with solid interpersonal skills, and the ability to deliver effective oral and written communications
- Ability to adapt and thrive in a fast-paced, changing environment
- Experience working in a global, cross-functional team is a plus
Broadridge is an equal opportunity employer and makes employment decisions without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, protected veteran status, disability, age or any other protected status. “Everyone Benefits from Diversity & Inclusion. Diverse & Inclusive Teams Drive Growth.” US applicants: Click here to view the “EEO is the Law” poster. If you are a qualified individual with a disability or a disabled veteran, you may request a reasonable accommodation in the event you are unable or limited in your ability to use or access the Company’s career webpage as a result of your disability. You may request a reasonable accommodation(s) by calling 888-237-7769 or by sending an email to [email protected]