161 Bay Street (93021), Canada, Toronto,Toronto, Ontario,
Process Manager, Summer Intern/Co-op 2021
We recruit the best people.
As the pioneers of Big Data in the financial industry, we thrive on using data analysis to solve complex problems and build a world class business. We offer exciting opportunities for innovation as the industry becomes increasingly focused on digital technology, and the amount of data available to ground our strategies continues to grow. With your help, we will build the next generation of banking in Canada based on customer-focused values, compelling products, and great engineering.
An opportunity that’s second to none.
Our Process Manager Development program provides structured training, a diverse set of experiences, rotations allowing for exposure to different business areas, leadership opportunities and much more.The Process Manager applies their skills to the design, management, and optimization of business processes. You will work with extended teams across the enterprise and supply chain structure to ensure that the bank’s business processes are performing optimally and that business strategies are implemented within quality, time and cost goals. Process Managers have the opportunity to:
- Play a key role in Capital One’s lean transformation
- Collaborate with cross-functional teams as they execute marketing, operations, and other business strategies – ensuring we deliver exceptional products and services to our customers
- Apply management skills such as communications and change leadership to help drive key priorities like product launches, technology changes, and continuous improvement
- Use of various techniques and tools to define, manage and improve processes, like Visual Management, Business Process Management, Lean, and Six Sigma
- Apply different methods for process improvements such as variation reduction, waste elimination, and risk mitigation techniques.
- Check out our video job description – https://youtu.be/fJOr5i-we_g
- Please include your cover letter, resume and unofficial transcripts in one PDF in the attachment section under Resume/CV when you create your profile to apply
- Job Posting will close on Thursday, January 14th at 11:59pm ET
- Once you submit your application, you will receive our Virtual Job Tryout Online Assessment to complete. Please complete this assessment no later than Sunday, January 17th by 11:59pm ET
- If you did not receive this, please ensure to check your spam folders and/or reach out to us at [email protected]
- Currently enrolled in anundergraduate degree or higher from an accredited Canadian University
- Pursuing a Bachelor’s degree in Engineering, Commerce, Business Administration or a related field and graduating between December 2021 – Spring 2022
- Excellent strategic thinking, problem-solving skills and superior analytical skills
- Enjoy working in teams and collaborating with others
- Demonstrated strong ability as a member of a team and a strong desire to learn
Perks of Being a Co-op at Capital One:
- We are planning to be working virtually throughout the summer term – we’ll send you a HP or Macbook when you start
- Comprehensive onboarding with opportunities to network with the Summer intern class and stay connected through intern slack channel
- Get paired up with a Buddy to help you navigate your way through Capital One
- Participate in professional development opportunities such as lunch and learns and a Capital One Economics workshop
- Participate in fun virtual activities such as our workplace yoga sessions, happy hours, coffee chats
- Work at our office located in the heart of downtown Toronto, easily accessible by TTC and GO Transit located in the PATH
- At the end of your term, we hold a Capital One Dragon’s Den event where you can present your projects/ideas to Senior Leadership team
Capital One Canada is an equal opportunity employer committed to fostering a diverse and inclusive work environment. We consider all qualified applicants and will meet the needs of those requiring reasonable accommodations.
If you have visited our website in search of information on employment opportunities or to apply for a position, and you require an accommodation, please contact Capital One Recruiting at 1-800-304-9102 or via email at [email protected] All information you provide will be kept confidential and will be used only to the extent required to provide needed reasonable accommodations.
For technical support or questions about Capital One’s recruiting process, please send an email to [email protected]
Capital One does not provide, endorse nor guarantee and is not liable for third-party products, services, educational tools or other information available through this site.
Capital One Financial is made up of several different entities. Please note that any position posted in Canada is for Capital One Canada, any position posted in the United Kingdom is for Capital One Europe and any position posted in the Philippines is for Capital One Philippines Service Corp. (COPSSC).