CCM Hockey is present worldwide, we have offices in Canada, the United States, Sweden, Finland and Taiwan. Our headquarters are located in Montreal, where we create and develop our equipment. We aim to unlock the full potential of every CCM athlete from pond to forum by delivering innovation to maximize performance and ignite in them the self-confidence to chase their dream. Our team’s mission is to put the puck in the back of the net and we strive to become the most beloved brand in sports and leading market share in Hockey.
At CCM Hockey, we live our values everyday:
Teamwork: A team that works together always beats a team of highly skilled individual players.
“C” on our Chest: We are all the captain, empowered to make a difference.
Pinch: Having the confidence to take risks, to be the change agent, always looking for the advantage on a play.
Grind: Possessing the will to win, and the fortitude to go into the corners and dig for the puck.
We’re looking for passionate players who share our core values and will help us become THE industry leader!
The Analyst will be responsible for support the efforts of the pro department as it relates to building and managing line lists, creating price lists for the PRO leagues (NHL / AHL / CHL / ECHL / USHL, NCAA), review PRO inventory, managing PRO forecast, creating PRO booking order forms, aligning internal departments towards the execution of the open order file, as well as generating & analysing the necessary sales reporting tools, managing PRO player ordering and allotment tracking , managing our PRO usage website and creating and maintaining PRO player contracts.
- Pro-business management: Communicating with departments to review the important deadlines to ensure all orders are delivered on time to each league.
- Line list maintenance: Create and maintain all the PRO product codes for the business
- Price list creation: Create the price lists for each league (NHL / AHL / CHL / ECHL / USHL, NCAA, USA Hockey, Hockey Canada)
- Work with compliance to ensure proper net price lists are entered into the system.
- PRO Forecasting: Prepare the needs for each league with Demand Planning
- Inventory management: Work with customer service to review the PRO inventory and move inventory and provide inventory report to sales
- Sales programs and model order form creation per league: Create order forms per league for booking season in our B2B (Manual order forms as Epicor/B2B is not set up for Pro Business)
- Build B2B Pro Repeat Catalog
- Player contract management and payments: Create for the rep the contracts for our PRO incentive & endorsee players (now called Mass, Marquee, Ambassador)
- Issue and track yearly payments
- Pro player purchases management – manage their spending and track allotment
- PRO Usage site: Maintain and manage the usage site (2020 Complete Upgrade and transfer to new Server)
- Enhance current department processes: Review any processes that are not aligned to current company standards and work on standardizing them.
- Create Pro Catalogs
- Pro App: Maintain and manage the FatStax / BigTinCan App
- Build P&L Team deals
- Track Product Package Allotment
- Create Repeat Order Forms by League
- Day to day Pro Customer Service, Sales rep and Sales managers support
KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS AND ABILITIES
- Bachelor’s Degree (B.A.) combine to a minimum of one year directly related salesexperience (preferred in the sporting goods industry)
- Excellent knowledge of Microsoft Office Excel
- Excellent analytical, business/financial planning skills
- Excellent organizational ability
- Ability to effectively prioritize and execute tasks in a high-pressure and fast paceenvironment
- Bilingualism (French and English)
- Knowledge in the sporting goods industry is a strong asset
At CCM Hockey, we celebrate the difference for the benefit of our employees, our products and our collaborators. We work to create an inclusive environment where everyone, regardless of gender, race, religion or background, can give the best of themselves.
- Pay Type Salary