Principal Cloud Security Analyst
10540.Software Developer 4.PRODEV.SWENG.IC4
You will have the opportunity to work in a cloud-scale environment using the latest security technologies/tools and collaborate with the best minds in the industry, to collectively stay ahead and respond to increasing threats to cloud services. The SaaS Cloud Security (SCS) organization is responsible for securing enterprise-grade software services on behalf of our 25,000 customers, processing over 60 billion transactions per day.
Product Security Architecture and Assurance team within SCS is responsible for security architecture and product security across SaaS including Oracle Fusion Cloud. We are looking for an experienced security professional to work with SaaS teams in security architecture reviews covering product security, cloud security and information security aspects. This position require experience in network security, product security architecture, cloud security and technical program management. This individual will work on various SaaS security reviews activitity including developing repository, worfkflow process, documentation and approval for security related network changes to meet long term audit, customer and internal tracking requirements.
- Support security architecture review of SaaS Cloud services and internal SaaS projects
- Define and implement approval workflow and repository requirements for tracking network security related changes including port matrix across SaaS
- Review and approval of network security related changes including port matrix
- Work with compliance team to help gather and provide information and evidence to support regulatory audits
- Help/guide SaaS teams to prepare for, follow up on, and successfully complete SaaS Security reviews
- Provide guidance to SaaS teams on alignment with SaaS Security Architecture and adoption of Shared SaaS Cloud Security Services
- Identify opportunities for improvements in streamline the security review process
- Track incoming security review requests and help priortize in collaboration with SaaS teams
- Knowledge & experience in product development
- Knowledge & experience in network security
- Hands-on experience with security review of cloud services (IaaS, PaaS or SaaS) including familiarity with CSSAP
- Strong engineering and architectural background
- Experience in information security of public cloud, systems architecture, and product security
- Excellent team player, willing to share knowledge and skills with peers and team members
- Strong presentation, written and verbal communication skills
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science or related field
- Previous experience in OCI and SaaS is a plus
- Previous experience in cloud native technologies is a plus
- Security certifications such as CISSP or CSSLP or CISA is a plus
Detailed Description and Job Requirements
Design, develop, troubleshoot and debug software programs for databases, applications, tools, networks etc.
As a member of the software engineering division, you will take an active role in the definition and evolution of standard practices and procedures. You will be responsible for defining and developing software for tasks associated with the developing, designing and debugging of software applications or operating systems.
Work is non-routine and very complex, involving the application of advanced technical/business skills in area of specialization. Leading contributor individually and as a team member, providing direction and mentoring to others. BS or MS degree or equivalent experience relevant to functional area. 7 years of software engineering or related experience.
Colorado Pay Range: From $105,217 to $200,534 per annum
Eligible for bonus and equity
Oracle offers a comprehensive benefits package which includes the following:
1. Medical, dental, and vision insurance, including expert medical opinion
2. Short term disability and long term disability
3. Life insurance and AD&D
4. Supplemental life insurance (Employee/Spouse/Child)
5. Health care and dependent care Flexible Spending Accounts
6. Pre-tax commuter and parking benefits
7. 401(k) Savings and Investment Plan with company match
8. Flexible paid time off (unlimited or accrued vacation and sick leave)
9. Paid parental leave
10. Employee Stock Purchase Plan
11. Adoption assistance
12. Financial planning and group legal
13. Voluntary benefits including auto, homeowner and pet insurance
Oracle is an Affirmative Action-Equal Employment Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability, protected veterans status, age, or any other characteristic protected by law.