Veeva develops cloud software that helps the world’s largest pharmaceutical companies and emerging biotechs bring critical medicine and therapies to the patients that need them. Our enterprise product suite is ubiquitous in the life sciences industry.
Veeva is a ‘Work Anywhere’ company, so you can connect with teams in our Toronto office while also having the flexibility to work from home. And as a Public Benefit Corporation, you will work for a company with purpose and focused on making a positive impact on society.
We are looking for multiple Principal Software Engineers who are self-starters, love solving technical challenges, and have prior experience working on a variety of engineering projects in an energizing environment. You should have expertise in Java applications and extensive experience working with the latest open source technologies. In this role, you will be focused on building industry-leading Enterprise Content Management applications and services on our multi-tenant, highly scalable cloud platform.
What You’ll Do
- You get to play with the latest technologies in the Cloud and keep your skills current while you innovate
- The opportunity to lead, design, implement and own key product features with our team in Toronto
- Work in a small team environment within a highly successful company that is growing fast
- Directly collaborate with all product stakeholders and drive multiple features to successful delivery
- 10+ years developing commercial software in Java
- Deep expertise in object-oriented design and implementation
- Current, hands-on Java development with Server-side web technologies (Spring, JPA, Hibernate, Lucene, Solr, etc.)
- Experience working on teams using agile development techniques
- Drive and flexibility to roll up your sleeves and work hard and have fun in a fast-moving environment
- Strong communication skills
- BS in engineering/computer science or equivalent
- Engineer Perspective: 3 Reasons to Consider Veeva
- Engineering at Veeva
Perks & Benefits
- Allocations for continuous learning & development
- Annual budget to donate to the non-profit of your choice
- Health & wellness programs
Veeva’s headquarters is located in the San Francisco Bay Area with offices in more than 15 countries around the world.
Veeva Systems is an equal opportunity employer. Accordingly, we are committed to fair and accessible employment practices. Veeva Systems welcomes and encourages applications from people with disabilities. Accommodations are available upon request for candidates taking part in all aspects of the selection process.