Microsoft Teams is mission-critical for small and large institutions worldwide. Especially at this difficult time – as governments, schools/colleges & universities, NGOs & companies around the world look to maintain continuity and productivity – Teams usage has seen astonishing growth over recent months. Teams Devices are a key part of this ecosystem.
Help us drive & deliver the mission of being the best in class calling and meetings solution.
We are looking for a strong, passionate team member and with great technical skills and a proven record of leading by example, one who has a solid track record of problem solving and shipping products/features, and who has a great sense of customer empathy. You feel comfortable about creating software that runs on devices or on a Desktop. You have experience developing with TypeScript, either React or AngularJS, and REST APIs. Familiarity with C#, C++ is a plus.
- Develop software features for Microsoft Teams Rooms
- Develop Teams desktop application software to interact with attached or paired peripherals
- Prototype and investigate new technologies and help shape future product architecture
- Collaborate closely with sister teams in Puget Sound
- Collaborate with feature area owners, architects, and EMs across many different areas & services
– BS degree in CS or related Engineering field
– Excellent communication and collaboration skills, and ability to be adaptable and agile in development
– Experience driving efforts across product groups and business units
– Exposure to networking protocols such as HTTPS, TCP/IP stack
– Demonstrated passion for building great end-user experiences
Microsoft is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to age, ancestry, color, family or medical care leave, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, medical condition, national origin, physical or mental disability, political affiliation, protected veteran status, race, religion, sex (including pregnancy), sexual orientation, or any other characteristic protected by applicable laws, regulations and ordinances. We also consider qualified applicants regardless of criminal histories, consistent with legal requirements. If you need assistance and/or a reasonable accommodation due to a disability during the application or the recruiting process, please send a request via the Accommodation request form.
Benefits/perks listed below may vary depending on the nature of your employment with Microsoft and the country where you work.