Le moteur de notre succès a toujours été le personnel d’AspenTech. Ce qui nous anime; c’est notre aspiration, notre désir et notre ambition de continuer à repousser les limites, de surmonter tous les obstacles, de remettre en question le statu quo pour trouver continuellement une meilleure solution. Vous serez témoin de cette passion, de cette fierté et de ces aspirations de nombreuses façons – d’un riche ensemble de programmes de développement de carrière au soutien de projets de service communautaire, aux événements sociaux qui favorisent le plaisir et l’établissement de relations dans notre communauté mondiale.
AspenTech is on a constant quest to improve the way data from connected products provide business value to its makers. Built around the core values of ‘work hard, play hard’, we offer an inspiring and fun workplace culture that fosters innovation and creativity. If you want to apply your talent and skills to make an impact and you thrive on the energy and challenges of a new domain… then AspenTech is the place for you!
We are looking for a Principal BackEnd software Developer to join our R&D Cloud Excellence Center Department. As a member of the Backend team in charge of data ingestion and storage, you’ll have the opportunity to work on all customer facing features. From brainstorms with our Product Owners, technical architecture sessions with our experts, development work using our Gitlab CI/CD pipeline, to experimenting with cutting edge big data technologies, you’ll bring our customers features from idea to reality. You’ll join a team of very skilled, talented and passionate people, always bringing the industry best practices to our workflow. This is a great opportunity to join the booming market of the Artificial Intelligence of Things “AIoT” and be part of a fast growing company that is on the leading edge of the industry.
The driving force behind our success has always been the people of AspenTech. What drives us, is our aspiration, our desire and ambition to keep pushing the envelope, overcoming any hurdle, challenging the status quo to continually find a better way. You will experience these qualities of passion, pride and aspiration in many ways – from a rich set of career development programs to support of community service projects to social events that foster fun and relationship building across our global community.
- Oversee and lead the system architecture direction of mnubo platform in a complete CD/CI processes
- Recommend, review and approve technical approaches and design of project and product deliverables.
- Design and deliver new systems and enhancements, including non-functional requirements, to existing systems to meet business objectives in a manner that balances risk with performance and cost.
- Participate in routine meetings, planning and estimation activities, and documentation reviews.
- Support on-going development projects by participating in solution design, standards development, technical design reviews, code reviews, performance testing, performance tuning, issue resolution, root cause analysis, etc.
- Develop, coach/mentor and manage the performance of the team members, ensuring achievement of business, functional and individual goals
- Participate in the recruiting, hiring and termination processes following Economical’s HR standards and policies
You will be a good for our team if you are:
- Truly passionate about software engineering, with a strong emphasis on coding
- A team player who is able to collaborate with cross teams (DataScience, DevOps, FrontEnd, BackEnd, Products, Sales, etc…)
- A fast Learner willing to work in a challenging environment
- Open minded, able to think within and outside of the box
- Show Ownership by identifying and managing technical risks and opportunities, taking responsibility for the quality of technical deliverables