Cavendish Farms is a leading producer of frozen food products for retail and foodservice markets throughout Canada, the United States, and around the world. We have state-of-the-art potato processing plants in Prince Edward Island, Lethbridge, Alberta, and Jamestown, North Dakota, and an appetizer plant in Wheatley, Ontario. Our Head office is in Dieppe, New Brunswick and has sales office locations in Toronto, Montreal, and Boston.
The Pricing Analyst will be responsible for identifying market/margin growth opportunities through analytics while evaluating potential sales opportunities through the completion of a P&L. In addition, the Pricing Analyst will support the Pricing department in determining new pricing solutions, providing analysis on existing business to optimize profitability, and oversee the on-going maintenance and improvement of existing pricing tools.
Successful Candidate will possess the following qualifications:
- Post-secondary education in Business or related study;
- Minimum of 2 years of relevant work experience;
- Certified Pricing Professional designation would be considered an asset;
- Demonstrated organizational and time management skills;
- Understanding / knowledge in Sales would be an asset;
- Strong sense of urgency to complete tasks;
- Strong analytical skills;
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills;
- High attention to detail;
- Strong computer skills (Microsoft suite);
- Experience in report automation with Alteryx, Tableau and SQL a major asset
- Responsible for completing Profit & Loss analysis for new sales opportunities and existing business in a timely manner in order to evaluate and analyze the opportunity and/or the current state of business.
- Maintain current sales reports & KPI’s as well as providing sales analysis and data on an ad hoc basis.
- Works with Sales team to identify, create, and implement pricing strategies to improve and maximize profitability.
- Responsible for the ongoing maintenance and improvement of pricing processes; identifying new pricing initiatives or areas for improved efficiencies.
- Provide business with interpretive and predictive financial analysis to support informed business performance decisions:
- Improve Financial Performance, Grow Earnings – identify opportunities for margin/mix improvement, optimization of trade spend dollars and ROI
- Grow Market Share – analysis of market trends by customer segments and interpretation of competitor tactics
- Preparation and support for:
- Mid-level complexity financial analysis projects
- Budgeting and budget analysis
To Apply for this Career Opportunity:
Please apply online by January 15, 2021.
We appreciate your interest in our company! Only those candidates selected for an interview will be contacted.
To learn more about our products and services, click here .
Cavendish Farms Corporation is committed to the principle of equal opportunity in its employment practices and to providing an environment free from discrimination and harassment for all employees.