XRM Vision is a leader in strategy and implementation of customer relationship management solutions which stem from the Microsoft Power Platform.
We make it our mission to make a significant contribution to our clients by unlocking their full business potential. We do this by providing them with an exceptional customer experience and offering them ambitious opportunities for growth.
Our commitment also includes providing superior career opportunities and working conditions for all members of our community.
Join our team of experts and contribute to the success of our company.
We are seeking a Power Platform / Dynamics 365 Business Analyst whose main role is to create and implement Power Platform solutions that meet business requirements and integrate into the ecosystem application of our clients.
More particularly, your role will include carrying out and documenting the analysis of customer needs and business processes, participating in the implementation of integration strategies, configuring Power Apps applications, Power Automate flows, Power Automate chatbots and supporting the customer in the acceptance and deployment phase, according to quality standards and best practices.
You will grow in a multidisciplinary team and link the business needs of the client with the solution to be implemented on an operational level. You will work closely with the Project Manager as well as the development and infrastructure team. Depending on the size of the projects, you could be assigned to several projects simultaneously.
Your expertise will be used to maximize your full potential, as well as the potential of your team and all our clients.
- Bachelor’s degree in computer science and/or management and/or software engineering;
- Minimum of 3 years of experience with Power Platform and/or Dynamics solutions;
- Minimum of 3 years of experience in the role of Business Analyst;
- Minimum of 3 years of experience in a consultant role;
- Must have the mobility of travelling;
- Being Power Platform and/or CRM Dynamics certified is an important asset;
- Bilinguism (French and English) is an important asset;
Offering quality services requires quality people. We value and promote people who stand out through the following qualities:
- Expertise and approach enabling them to offer exceptional customer experience
- Act responsibly
- Constantly seeks to surpass themselves, to develop and share
- Is empathetic and open minded
- Is creative in offering efficient service
- Embraces change
- Shares their passion while staying humble
XRM Vision is a human-sized company that places customer satisfaction, the well-being of employees and company sustainability at the heart of its priorities. Supported by a new work environment and stimulating projects, we offer working conditions that are founded on flexibility, equity and recognition while growing our comprehensive compensation package.
Our approach is distinguished by its quality and ability to have a true positive impact on our customers. We have a dynamic and open-minded team in which you will have the opportunity to make a true difference.
Videos To Watch