David Aplin Group
Our Calgary client, a leader in building SAAS solutions, is growing. They are offering an exciting opportunity to join their dynamic and energetic company. They are seeking a Rockstar Intermediate / Senior developer with strong leadership skills, attention to detail, and experience with unit tests.
- Custom Software development solutions in PHP/Laravel and MySQL
- Creation of automated tests for existing and future projects developed with Laravel
- Create REST-based APIs to integrate solutions with other company software, and third parties
- Strong understanding of PHPUnit or similar testing framework
- Ability to write effective unit tests which can be used to accelerate deployment timeframes
- Provides excellent communication to clients and the business team
- Decipher and translate business requirements into a functional software product
- Actively participate with agile development practice with iterative planning, user story creation and implementation, and iterative testing with business end-users
- Adhering to the enterprise architecture roadmap with their software development practice
The Ideal Candidate:
- College and or University Degree in Computer Science, Management Information Systems or comparable experience (3+ years)
- Minimum 3 years software development experience in PHP/Laravel
- Strong understanding of the MVC architecture
- Strong knowledge of MySQL
- Experience with version control systems such as GIT, VSTS
- Clear background check
- Experience with PHPunit testing
- Experience writing web APIs (REST/SOAP)
- Background in Web API Security (OAuth)
- Exposure to the agile development methodology, iterative development and testing
- Financial applications experience an asset
If you are interested in this position and meet the above criteria, please click the Apply button to send your resume in confidence directly to Deborah Dodd , Senior Partner, Aplin Information Technology. Visit our website at www.aplin.com to view our job opportunities, career tips, and tools. We thank all applicants; however, only those selected for an interview will be contacted.
WE APPRECIATE YOUR INTEREST IN DAVID APLIN GROUP.
If this is your first introduction to us, we invite you to become one of our satisfied candidates. David Aplin Group has been Canadian owned since 1975. Our professional consultants are passionate about helping you find a fulfilling job or career and ensuring your complete satisfaction with our process. Our proven track record, nearly four decades long, is largely due to our team of highly skilled and successful specialists. Through superior service and a commitment to long-term relationships, we provide deep specialization in core areas for complete recruiting and HR solutions across Canada – all from one source. We look forward to exceeding your expectations!
Learn more about David Aplin Group and view all of our current job opportunities, career tips, and tools at www.aplin.c o m.