The mission of the People Analytics Department is to provide meaningful, timely and actionable insights that enable our people to thrive while driving profit to our business
As a member of the People Analytics department, you will be part of the team responsible for effectively gathering and analyzing the data required to make highly considered data-driven business decisions. As the Reporting Analyst, you will support in designing and developing metrics, reports and analyses to drive key business decisions in people performance. And, with the skills you gain in this role, the opportunities are endless – from a rewarding career in People Analytics to continued growth and development with Aritzia.
As the Reporting Analyst, you will:
- Support in identifying, defining, and capturing the right data and metrics for report and dashboard design
- Support in defining the right KPIs to measure and target performance
- Support in the development of reports and dashboards to ensure they are built to specifications
- Provide structured, reliable and timely reporting and dashboards, enabling the business to operate seamlessly
- Identify relevant, significant and accurate business insights through analysis of qualitative and quantitative facts
- Analyze specific processes or issues to determine the best solutions to business opportunities
- Build and leverage business intelligence infrastructure to transform raw data into meaningful and useful information for business purposes
The Reporting Analyst has:
- A commitment to learn and apply Aritzia’s Business and People Leadership principles
- An ability to take on new opportunities and challenges, with a passion to continue to develop and grow oneself
- A dedication to operational efficiency, investing in process and systems to improve team and business results
- The intellectual and emotional intelligence to tactically partner cross-functionally in the pursuit of shared business outcomes
- The skills to set clear objectives and hold oneself accountable to reach your full capability and maximize your capacity
- The skills and education that are an asset to perform in the role and the appetite to continuously learn and develop oneself
- A commitment to quality and investing in results that add value and drive the business
- A sense of urgency executing job responsibilities, prioritizing urgent and important work
- An ability to identify, evaluate, and suggest business opportunities for today and tomorrow, considering top line and bottom line impacts
Head to ourAbout Usfor the scoop on who we are and what we do.
Aritzia is an Equal Opportunity employer. Aritzia believes in providing an inclusive workplace where all individuals have opportunity to succeed.
We are committed to doing so by providing accessible employment practices. Requests for accommodation due to a disability can be made at any stage of the recruitment process and applicants are asked to make their accommodation needs known