Description & Requirements
who we are
At lululemon, we work together to elevate the world. We set audacious goals, nurture big growth and engineer innovative products that allow people to feel-and perform-their best. To us, leadership is more than a role or title-it’s a way of being. We are all leaders, committed to growth and results.
Together, we’re co-creating a future that otherwise wouldn’t exist. To do that, we’re looking for people who unite diverse perspectives to lean into bold visions. Who strive to be better than they were yesterday. Who are all in, in everything they do.
We’re looking for you. Join us.
about this team
The People & Culture Digital Solutions Team is considered by many to be the back-bone of everything human resources related. We love HR, we love technology and we are the oil in the engine that makes people programs purr like a well-tuned sports car. Not only do we obsess over the employee experience, but we stop at nothing to make sure our people data is accurate and our HR technology and processes simple, intentional and mind blowing.
a day in the life
This role partners and supports P&C Product Managers and P&C Functional Analysts to manage an optimized experience for our people through the delivery of recurring program work, projects, system/process enhancements, data/reporting and data quality pertaining to lululemon’s digital solutions (e.g. HRIS, ATS, LMS).
Activities will include:
- Act as the functional analyst for both new and reoccurring initiatives (enhanced by digital solutions) to ensure seamless and on-time delivery (incl. intake, analysis, prioritization, deployment planning, testing, test management, tracking, progress reporting and implementation)
- Translate business requirements into functional requirements
- Provide input to P&C Product Roadmap by way of identifying and prioritizing all reoccurring work, system upgrades and business as usual activities required to maintain and enhance the in-scope P&C Digital solution
- Maintain up-to-date solution roadmap for all assigned projects, initiatives, reoccurring work and system upgrades & provide progress reporting to P&C Product Manager (incl. risks, issues and achievement against milestones)
- Field requests and gather requirements from cross functional partners for new or changed functionality pertaining to people processes that live in our digital solutions (e.g. LMS, HRIS, ATS)
- Conduct root cause analysis and provide solution recommendation to P&C Product Manager & IT People Systems team to mitigate data quality issues through regular audits and testing initiatives
- Create and maintain systems configuration requirement documents pertaining to new or changing functionality
- Configure solution in relevant People technology platform (e.g. LMS, Workday, Avature) ensuring compliance with relevant HR program/policy/procedures
- Communicate cross-pillar dependencies to P&C Product Managers & IT People Systems team to mitigate risk in downstream systems
- Proactively partner with stakeholders across P&C, IT and the business to ensure work is effectively coordinated, status updates communicated and solution is delivered as expected
- Support P&C partners & Change Management leads with communication and training material related to changes to support successful rollout of new digital solution/enhancements
- Identify digital HR business process optimization opportunities (data, process, functionality) and related options/solutions
- Vendor management activities such as ticket escalation, reproducing system errors and support maintenance of issue log
- Coach and train People Experience Centre team members so that they have the knowledge needed to confidently support the business with ticket requests
- Create and deliver training content and knowledge articles related to P&C Digital Solutions
- Resolve ServiceNow/Workday inbox ticket escalations and troubleshoot as needed
- Min. 2-4 years’ experience working in HR Ops as a HR Analyst (or similar) with a focus on system and process optimization, data integrity and the enablement of people programs
- Experience with various digital HR solutions, HRIS processes & data requirements
- Strong working knowledge of HRIS (Workday preferred), ServiceNow and Jira
- Strong requirements management skills incl. elicitation, scoping, prioritization, risks/issues management
- Experience identifying, analyzing and resolving issues identified through audits and testing activities
- Ability to manage multiple concurrent steams of work with a drive to get things done within tight deadlines
- Excellent written & verbal communication skills – both with internal stakeholders across all levels and external vendors
- Very organized, detail oriented, analytical thinker
- Confident creating and delivering training and communications
- Enjoys identifying and executing on process improvement strategies
- Expert knowledge in PowerPoint & Microsoft Excel to produce accurate presentations & reports
- Acknowledges the presence of choice in every moment and takes personal responsibility for their life.
- Possesses an entrepreneurial spirit and continuously innovates to achieve great results.
- Communicates with honesty and kindness, and creates the space for others to do the same.
- Leads with courage, knowing the possibility of greatness is bigger than the fear of failure.
- Fosters connection by putting people first and building trusting relationships.
- Integrates fun and joy as a way of being and working, aka doesn’t take themselves too seriously.